dickbutt22

Dec 26, 2017
i have almost full relationship points with the teacher but not getting anything to happen with her other than the shower scene in the locker room. Any thing I'm missing?

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
i have almost full relationship points with the teacher but not getting anything to happen with her other than the shower scene in the locker room. Any thing I'm missing?
the teacher for what i know she only hv the scene in the shower and a small scene on classroom nothing more for now

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Means 3 Months of waiting for one update is usual for this game ?
The devs work like part time on the game so development is not has fast has full time, they dont release the update until everything is done so the release of the updates be around 2-3 months but its worth the wait in my opinion.

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Didn't realize no one posted this, Oni posted update to status 4 days ago.

1571448630094.png

Game seems like it should be out before end of November for sure. Probably looking at early/mid November release.

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
This game is great. I would probably become a patron if it was updated more frequently. One thing I would like to see in the game is more standing ass shots (like the standing portrait art from behind). Seems like it would look great with some of the swimsuits and other costumes.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
This game is great. I would probably become a patron if it was updated more frequently. One thing I would like to see in the game is more standing ass shots (like the standing portrait art from behind). Seems like it would look great with some of the swimsuits and other costumes.
True but it's tricky because if the devs get more patreons by reaching 2k/months they will update the game more frequently since they are working on it part-time as today :/

LonDonJohnSon

Feb 14, 2019
Agreed 100% on the standing ass shots. The tits in the game are great, but the asses are really what makes me love the game. Would love some more of the mooning/skirt lifting shit. Based and ass-pilled.

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
Agreed 100% on the standing ass shots. The tits in the game are great, but the asses are really what makes me love the game. Would love some more of the mooning/skirt lifting shit. Based and ass-pilled.
Something along the lines of this ;) ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This was teased hours ago on discord .... we sure are getting a more of em this time around !(Judgin from the tease and the previous patreon posts , some are animated as well T_T <3 ) They are my fav ! (Especially the bent over ones , But I love the standing ones as well ! ) .... but nothing beats mooning thou <3 _<3 ! .... fits well with the playful nature of the game !

any more butt filled ideas bois !?

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018

This was teased hours ago on discord .... we sure are getting a more of em this time around !(Judgin from the tease and the previous patreon posts , some are animated as well T_T <3 ) They are my fav ! (Especially the bent over ones , But I love the standing ones as well ! ) .... but nothing beats mooning thou <3 _<3 ! .... fits well with the playful nature of the game !

That's the sis right ? Can't wait o_O

LonDonJohnSon

Feb 14, 2019

the devs really spoil us sometimes :') Can't wait. Thanks for sharing the discord tease!

Reactions: aslover69
4.00 star(s) 69 Votes