exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
when will this game be updated
1568804528269.png

I know they hv been working on the game so that % on the image is not correct it must be a bit higher then 30% right now (soon the % image will be updated), There is no date yet but soon we will get news how much longer we need to wait for the update.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I love this game, but it's one of these types of games that need to be played once completed imo. Since it's open world and all i feel like each update are kinda short. When you play a story-driven VN you don't really get that feeling when you finish the latest version.

But i'm too weak to wait years to play this game again :love:

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I love this game, but it's one of these types of games that need to be played once completed imo. Since it's open world and all i feel like each update are kinda short. When you play a story-driven VN you don't really get that feeling when you finish the latest version.

But i'm too weak to wait years to play this game again :love:
It kinda feel like its short cause it takes more work and they doing it has part-time the moment when they get enough money to do full time u will see increase of content on updates and lets be honest the game is awesome its worth the wait, Vn update's are way shorter atleast most of them are i give a example like "A town uncovered" 4 months full time working 4 people and they did a 1 minute update without any art (sad).

Reactions: jowishg

jowishg

Donor
May 6, 2018
It kinda feel like its short cause it takes more work and they doing it has part-time the moment when they get enough money to do full time u will see increase of content on updates and lets be honest the game is awesome its worth the wait, Vn update's are way shorter atleast most of them are i give a example like "A town uncovered" 4 months full time working 4 people and they did a 1 minute update without any art (sad).
They deserve to reach those 2k per month for sure

LonDonJohnSon

Feb 14, 2019
Yeah unfortunately the games patreon isn't growing that fast due to the time between updates and people still not taking the chance and playing the game because it's still 0.3.5
From what I've seen, they've been growing slowly but surely though. I seem to recall there being sub<800 before the July update. The creators seem pretty pleased with the growth since then. They're one of the most deserving games on the platform. This and The Headmaster

jowishg

Donor
May 6, 2018
How many are they in the team ? Didn't they just take an office btw ?

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
How many are they in the team ? Didn't they just take an office btw ?
There's only two peole on the team. They did just get an office space which makes me worried because they wont really be taking in any profit themselves because rent for a regular studio office that could fit two people would be pricey regardless...

jowishg

Donor
May 6, 2018
There's only two peole on the team. They did just get an office space which makes me worried because they wont really be taking in any profit themselves because rent for a regular studio office that could fit two people would be pricey regardless...
Mmh yeah an office for two people isn't really needed, but it seems they know what they're doing so we'll see but i'm a little sceptical now i thought they were many more on the team, they don't get that much from patreon :unsure:

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Mmh yeah an office for two people isn't really needed, but it seems they know what they're doing so we'll see but i'm a little sceptical now i thought they were many more on the team, they don't get that much from patreon :unsure:
the reason for a office (if i remember well they are now living in the same house, they didnt go and rent a real office) its because they were too far from each other and communication wasnt good, so decide to do it to make the progress and comunication better. The team was always Oni (writing, designing, art and some music and also programming the scripts) and Brakus has game engine developer (programming the engine, etc).

Last edited:
Reactions: jowishg
4.00 star(s) 69 Votes