exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
What is the last question with Traci and what came after when Alyssa stuck in the hole?
i have 95% finished
If u mean what is last quest with traci, i think the basement event is the last one of her content for now, after alyssa stuck at the hole if i remember at night u go to the barn or warehouse and she appear, if aftet this u hv some % left go during the day to right side of ur house and u will find a npc there.

cenas90

Oct 1, 2017
i think my "Blue balls" quest is bugged when you have to go the bathroom it triggered before it should so no i cannot complete it

D

Deleted member 876176

Ok i see, i miss the quest Bones Tales, how can find the Skull?

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Ok i see, i miss the quest Bones Tales, how can find the Skull?
if i do remember well, after u do halloween event on the cemetery on the room u find melissa dressed in black there is a room where u find a hidden shop on the left and there on the right side should be there the Doc skull although u need to move one of the boxes to reach the skull.

rhettWayne

Dec 16, 2018
The game is not running no matter what i do. When i click the dandy.exe file, i see skullgear written with a red background and then it exits. Why is this happening? Does anyone know?

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
v0.03.5.1 my character keeps calling the mother by her name instead of mom. anyone having this issue?

The game is not running no matter what i do. When i click the dandy.exe file, i see skullgear written with a red background and then it exits. Why is this happening? Does anyone know?
past saves (not supported by latest version) may be crashing the game. don't use any past 'patches'. extract to a new location. all that is needed is the DX password.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
v0.03.5.1 my character keeps calling the mother by her name instead of mom. anyone having this issue?
When u start a new game u will have to put the name of the character which in this case is melissa and when appear's the next one which is going by the name clone u change to Mom and that should do it if not go to the game discord and report it on the "Report-bugs" the dev's will answer that question fast and let u know if its a bug or u doing something wrong.

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
thanks exirock.
yeah i kept her name, changed 'clone' to 'mom'. also tried 'mother'.
perhaps it's case sensitive? i'll give it another go.

[edit] same deal. he's calling her by name. :confused:

cheers

Last edited:

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
thanks exirock.
yeah i kept her name, changed 'clone' to 'mom'. also tried 'mother'.
perhaps it's case sensitive? i'll give it another go.

[edit] same deal. he's calling her by name. :confused:

cheers
Yeah you have to put "Mom" as her name instead of "Melissa" too

Mar 7, 2018
Yes in both 0.3.5 and 0.3.5.1 the incest / naming for the mom Melissa does not work, MC just calls her Melissa (have tried all combinations) so you have to name her Mom, but this isnt very good since then that become her name to everyone.

On the other hand the incest / naming seem to work well with the Aunt and cousins, they use the correct terms and also their names. So it seems the mom / melissa is bugged somehow in both these versions.

Aug 17, 2018
I don't know, maybe the MC calls her by the name instead of the relationship because if one wants to follow the non incest route he'll keep calling her "landlady" or "clone" all the time when it could feel more natural if he just calls her by her name

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
huh? if you leave it 'clone' then he could call her by name. what is the point of manually putting in 'Mom' if he's going to call her by name?

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Thanks. What does the DX code do, exactly?
with the cheats u can max coins both silver and gold coins and max relantioship (by select this u dont need to give items to build relation to progress with the quests)

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes