exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Oh can you share your fan animations pls i would like to see it :eek:
few of them are in a few pages in the back on this thread they are some fan-art's i did, the rest i cant post due to spoiler and i gave my vote to Oni i wouldnt post it.

Reactions: jowishg

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
The recent dev update scares me about how they're choosing to spend the patreon money, getting an office location right now seems to be jumping the gun.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
The recent dev update scares me about how they're choosing to spend the patreon money, getting an office location right now seems to be jumping the gun.
it was a bold decision to do that, but they did it so that their teamwork and the production of the game could be better for both sides.

Reactions: anonnom

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
So just for clarification, would the previous DX codes and incest stuff still work with 0.3.5.1, even though Oni changes them every update?

Last edited:

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Sorry if this sounds stupid but does this game have collectables? Ive read some comments mentioning trading cards or something but i literally cant find any card type things other than a photo the mom has next to her bed again my bad if i sound dumb lol if there is any could somebody point me to a guide or comment thatd help thanks
yes there is collectable cards, but u need coins to buy the card packs (the vendor appears at night in certain location one of them is close to the minimarket), there is some easter eggs for example a collectable is a photo of Mc mom and aunt.

BigBeef

Jan 4, 2018
So you can't use your old save at all? I remember grinding for a long time to get through some quests to get ready for the new update. Is there a way to cheat to get back to the end of last version?

Reactions: byedark

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
How do you cheat at it? That's the one quest I never could do.
Use this code:blacklotus to unlock DX is not for new content is for cheats, and when minigames will appear it will give u the chance to either cheat (u dont play it) or u play the minigame, aswell Dx cheat has couple features when u open menu (inventory) go left and u will see the features of the cheats.

So you can't use your old save at all? I remember grinding for a long time to get through some quests to get ready for the new update. Is there a way to cheat to get back to the end of last version?
If i remember they made some changes with the game so older save version's wont work, but since u have the cheats now u can pretty much skip the grind and minigames which makes easier to get our progress back.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
How can find Asuka after after the bridge ?
the quest meeting with asuka at the bridge is the last quest of her in this build. to find her of the quest's i think u can find her in the girls dressroom (school) but its the same event over and over when u find her changing.

D

Deleted member 876176

What is the last question with Traci and what came after when Alyssa stuck in the hole?
i have 95% finished

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes