Remussx

Jun 18, 2019
I can't seem to trigger the nightly shenanigans event. The scene of melissa and skye changing only occurs at evening, and when I go to the kitchen, amy isn't there to trigger the event. Any clues on that?

geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
- Active quest system ( guide arrows that makes a walkthrough useless )
If the developer really wants to eliminate the need for walkthroughs then I suggest that all quests be displayed in the quest log so that we know how many are left and how to start them. Because right now the active quest system doesn't help until you've found the quests and it's likely been described to you what needs to be done anyways. A replay quest option would also be EXTREMELY appreciated.

I have no idea if I have quests left or not.

- New story development/scenes for Erika, Asuka & Hikari, Ms. B, Mary & Alyssa, Melissa, Amy, Mindy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyone know if there's anything more to any of them besides Melissa?

The art and story continue to be high quality. The minigames continue to be a torturous experience. The overall experience of the game does feels like it received some quality of life improvements, so I'm hopeful the developer is moving in the right direction.

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From Dandy Discord, I'm guessing she won the 0.4 poll? Anyone have access to this that can share results?

D

Deleted member 1560131

Anybody else getting a softlock when talking to Tess? Choose talk option, text bubble appears saying, "This can't be possible!" the game then softlocks and then crashes.

Onatauo

Mar 9, 2019
Why are the two girls living with you called "clones"? Should I have renamed them to mom and sis instead? Lol.

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes