aka2121

Jul 31, 2019
can you elaberate on 'dont works'?
would also help if you told us your computer stats.
  • CPU
  • Operating system
  • RAM amount
sure
dandy.exe has stopped working whenever i try to open

computer especifications:
windows 7 ultimate, intel core i5 650 @3,20, 8gb ram, 1tb hard disk and intel hd graphics. the renpy games of this site runs well, some in unity too. thank you for your help

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
you are welcome. :)

your specs are fine. [edit] see this post (thanks to LL Zayne & Lofrian the Lewd) [/edit]
if you have any saves from past versions that can cause crashes.
i suggest extracting the latest version of the game to it's own folder for a clean start.

Last edited:

Lezard Valeth

Aug 17, 2018
sure
dandy.exe has stopped working whenever i try to open

computer especifications:
windows 7 ultimate, intel core i5 650 @3,20, 8gb ram, 1tb hard disk and intel hd graphics. the renpy games of this site runs well, some in unity too. thank you for your help
did you delete the old saves?

koqkoq

Apr 23, 2017
Just a heads up. If you reach the secret room without using cheats, then you'll apparently get some reward. No idea what it is, as I already completed the last version and used cheats to speed the whole process up since I couldn't bring my saves over.
This was the reward, not worth it imo:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unicel

Apr 19, 2018
How do I start the X-files quest?
Have searched in the thread and there is people saying how to continue it but not how to trigger it

Aug 17, 2018
I was hoping it would be whatever the hell the last option on the cheat menu was. Anyone have any idea what that is or if the developers have mentioned it anywhere? It was bugging me the entire time I played.
the question marks in the cheat menu is just a place holder... it's there for future cheats

How do I start the X-files quest?
Have searched in the thread and there is people saying how to continue it but not how to trigger it
you trigger it by following the mother storyline... I think it's after the cop interrogates the mom, you go to sleep then it will trigger the event

Ken

Aug 25, 2016
These time attacks are the antithesis of fun, I'd rather grind for a hour in a RPGMaker game than do these jank mini games.

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes