tibasu

May 16, 2018
Also for people struggling with the running mini game, is there a reason the DX code isn't written in OP? or at least in a notepad beside the exe

YisusJJ

Jan 10, 2019
Never heard of PEMDAS, is that American? If something should be done out of written order wouldn't it be written in brackets? Other questions written with brackets made sense because you change the order you do it in, other questions that had with no brackets I just did in order written and still got it right even when multiplication was second. Point is, the thing was written weirdly. There's a negative in front of 35 but there isn't a plus to indicate you were suppose to add to the result of the multiplication. Other questions were written like 65+(-35x2)=? but this one wasn't.
This is the only question that seemed odd so I wanted to point it out in case other questions weren't written right
Edit: Just noticed I wrote minus the negative. It's still early here, but the point still remains
Dear friend, PEMDA: refers to the order in which an operation is resolved, first go the parentheses or square brackets, followed by Exponents and Raizes, third multiplications and divisions and finally addition and subtraction, the problem "65-35 * 2", is First solve the multiplication and the result, which is negative, adds to the 65 that gives a result of -5, if you do not understand that, then check the law of signs as well.
"65-35*2=65-70=-5"
I feel them for my English.

dueces

Jan 15, 2019
Is it possible to win the next Erika event? Like the second run on the field??? I cant seem to complete it in time....
I have been stuck there as well, when I turn on the left side of the track the jump option does work at all.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Just use the DX code to cheat to pass minigames (blacklotus)

tibasu

May 16, 2018
Dear friend, PEMDA: refers to the order in which an operation is resolved, first go the parentheses or square brackets, followed by Exponents and Raizes, third multiplications and divisions and finally addition and subtraction, the problem "65-35 * 2", is First solve the multiplication and the result, which is negative, adds to the 65 that gives a result of -5, if you do not understand that, then check the law of signs as well.
"65-35*2=65-70=-5"
I feel them for my English.
You know what, I saw my issue after replying to the first one. I play these H games late at night after a 4 hour stream and thought the equation was suppose to be written as 65-(-35x2) with 2 negatives. Even though I wrote it out in my first post, I still didn't notice it and even explained my confusion with that mix up in mind, then edited it, then finally noticed I messed up by just reading it wrong in the first place. Sorry for all the confusion, although I did learn PEMDAS was a thing, because in Canada we have BEDMAS, which is apparently the same thing. No idea how I even got the right answer during that event when I thought I didn't understand it too

Reactions: LonDonJohnSon

peterrdepeter

Mar 20, 2019
Hey Fellas, thank you for the DX code but can someone please drop a full save?/cg rip? that would be realy nice and I would be happy if you fellas did ps the DX code is blacklotus the DX unlocks all the things that is needed to play the game with all the erotic content enabled
What is DX code?

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
No, sex content is unlocked without the DX code now. The code only allows you to cheat (to pass minigames, cheat money, max relationships). It would be nice not to spread false information though, and it would be nice that someone updates the OP to include de DX code so that everyone can see it N7 please (code is blacklotus) :)

And i would extract the files and upload a CG RIP for you guys if you know how to do it because i didn't find a way how to extract bin files :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Gabaw

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
found a bug(?) with the computer down the hall from mine. _ERROR_ID_
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anyone else find this? i used default name, relationship 'sister'.

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
ah, ok thanks Fearnought. something that should be addressed then.

[edit] on a side note. i figured out what was making the game use 1 core @ 100%
it's the having 'v-sync' enabled that was doing it. should help those playing on hair dryer laptops.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 69 Votes