karlich

Dec 23, 2017
I can not run the game, a windows error message appears, such as "has stopped working." Can someone help me?

Reactions: Gabaw

tibasu

May 16, 2018
Don't know if anyone encountered this but for the math questions one was 65 - 35 x 2 = ?
The answer was -5

LonDonJohnSon

Feb 14, 2019
Don't know if anyone encountered this but for the math questions one was 65 - 35 x 2 = ?
The answer was -5
...And? What is your question here? That's the correct answer. PEMDAS.

I am MEGA FUCKING FUMING, I'm on the Chicken Run quest and i cant get the 2 chickens out of the fucking barn, LITERALLY spent 1 hour trying to figure out a way to get the chickens out but the fucking binding keys for the door and to throw the chicken are the fucking same, Any one who did this quest please tell me how to fucking do this before Imma somehow but myself into a coma and when i wake up i should have the fucking answer.
Those are a red herring. If you spent literally 5 seconds walking south, you would see the chickens you're missing. I understand why you'd think the chickens in the barn are the answer initially, but Jesus Christ, man, after 3 tries you should have just left the barn and seen if there was another way.

Also, everyone with movement problems for the track event and in general: the game is way way better with a controller. Playing with a controller feels great. Definitely the way the game is meant to be played. Also, again, for the millionth time: you can skip the track minigame with the DX code.

And again...there is a search feature in the top right of the very page you are on now.

Nightstar

May 24, 2018
Don't need more the incest patch for incest scenes?
Not any more, when you meet each char you get to set their name and for certain you can set their relationship.
So the game doesn't have incest "naturally" in it, so Patreon is fine. But you can "add it" if you want.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Too much teasiiiiiing aaaaaaah

Great game though, just hope next update u will have the chance to do mom and sis at least !

Gladmys

Oct 13, 2017
Well since I was lucky enough to stumble on the secret room , I will share it. On the graveyard , the place with six graves lined the one you're looking for is the top right that says "Ark Sub 1425-???". Only works at evening period , and there is a building that needs 100% quests completed inside this place called "hell" , I can't enter cuz mine blue balls bugged too.

MrLuigi94

Sep 18, 2017
Is it possible to win the next Erika event? Like the second run on the field??? I cant seem to complete it in time....

Gogu112

Aug 13, 2017
When i open the game, after the image with "skullgear" the game automatically close... what can i do ?

tibasu

May 16, 2018
...And? What is your question here? That's the correct answer. PEMDAS.

Those are a red herring. If you spent literally 5 seconds walking south, you would see the chickens you're missing. I understand why you'd think the chickens in the barn are the answer initially, but Jesus Christ, man, after 3 tries you should have just left the barn and seen if there was another way.

Also, everyone with movement problems for the track event and in general: the game is way way better with a controller. Playing with a controller feels great. Definitely the way the game is meant to be played. Also, again, for the millionth time: you can skip the track minigame with the DX code.

And again...there is a search feature in the top right of the very page you are on now.
Never heard of PEMDAS, is that American? If something should be done out of written order wouldn't it be written in brackets? Other questions written with brackets made sense because you change the order you do it in, other questions that had with no brackets I just did in order written and still got it right even when multiplication was second. Point is, the thing was written weirdly. There's a negative in front of 35 but there isn't a plus to indicate you were suppose to add to the result of the multiplication. Other questions were written like 65+(-35x2)=? but this one wasn't.
This is the only question that seemed odd so I wanted to point it out in case other questions weren't written right
Edit: Just noticed I wrote minus the negative. It's still early here, but the point still remains

Last edited:
Reactions: anonnom
4.00 star(s) 69 Votes