Aug 26, 2018
Xripper.
But it won't do much now, I think the developer either encrypted the gallery files or Im too dumb to do it again
I think the dev encrypted the gallery files, all i can seem to find with dragon unpacker is character walking models, areas, rooms, music, computer files, and minigame files

Otakuboy3000

Feb 23, 2018
Anyone used a HEX editor to give yourself money? can't be fucked to play these mini games to get the dosh or anyone know any cheats? all I need is money for the tent.

YisusJJ

Jan 10, 2019
Anyone used a HEX editor to give yourself money? can't be fucked to play these mini games to get the dosh or anyone know any cheats? all I need is money for the tent.
I understand that with the cheat engine, the value of the two types of coins can be modified.
I'm sorry for my English.

Forexer

Jan 10, 2019
i went to cave to campsite but i didn't find the shoplifters at morning afternoon and night . any idea to find them ?

LonDonJohnSon

Feb 14, 2019
Can we get the new DX code, blacklotus added to the OP? It's present on every single page since the release but since it isn't in the OP, people keep asking about it.

i went to cave to campsite but i didn't find the shoplifters at morning afternoon and night . any idea to find them ?
The cave you're looking for is NOT the campground cave; the cave you're looking for is right next to the store that they shoplifted from, obscured by a tree.

Forexer

Jan 10, 2019
Can we get the new DX code, blacklotus added to the OP? It's present on every single page since the release but since it isn't in the OP, people keep asking about it.

The cave you're looking for is NOT the campground cave; the cave you're looking for is right next to the store that they shoplifted from, obscured by a tree.
found it thanks

Forexer

Jan 10, 2019

now i have another problem with blue ball mission,i went to shower but nothing happened

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
That's strange, I ran into that bug while play testing but we fixed it then. Seems other people are getting past it too. Of course with all the different ways you can go through the game it is possible for a bug to pop up. So you are just missing Paparazo the?
Not sure about the original poster for this, but the quest bugged out for me too, and I can list the likely reason why.

After seeing the mom in her yoga outfit I either (played for 5 hours or so yesterday so it's a bit fuzzy) immediately talked to her again and triggered something else, or went to sleep. I did get her naked on the toilet during this exchange too, but IIRC the shower thing happened immediately after the previous step, I did not have the MC go to sleep or do anything else first.

Not sure if that's the reason or not. I also only saw Melissa and Skye talking outside ONCE and then saw them changing, but cannot get the sister to mention mom having company, supposedly if you see her in the kitchen in the evening.

No idea how the flags are set for these but if they aren't all independant of each other, and the code check for parameters individually you may have things like this occur where part checks off and the rest of the quest doesn't, even if a specific scene plays.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
This is one RPGM game that takes out the "grind" typical rpgm games have. Well done.
Except you spend countless IRL minutes/hours walking everywhere, back and forth, over and over with no way to speed up. Needless movement like this is 'grind' of it's own.

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
Except you spend countless IRL minutes/hours walking everywhere, back and forth, over and over with no way to speed up. Needless movement like this is 'grind' of it's own.
You can speed up holding the D on the keyboard. And I'm not disagreeing with you that you still spend the same amount of time walking like most RPGM games, but IMO the visuals make it feel "more lite" than the typical box type characters and such. Basically it's more fluid and gives the impression the grind ain't that much.

マッド

Jul 24, 2017
When I try to run the game's .exe file, it simply says that the program is not working (windows message).

Does anyone know how to fix this? Like a patch or something lol
Are you trying to load a old save? Old saves aren't compatible with new versions :unsure:. The old galley save will crash it. I found out the hardway :cautious:.

Reactions: AlexTorch
4.00 star(s) 69 Votes