Aug 7, 2018
Yes, so long as you set your relationship to the characters to what you want them to be. When given the choice to name Melissa (the mom character) I recommend you set her name to be Mom, as well as changing her relationship to mom too.

Have you done the quest with the new construction character, Mindy? Did all the side quests?
I solved the last quest i needed to reach 100%, also thank you for your help anyway

Atlin

Jun 1, 2017
I'm also stuck at 97% completion, but I expect that's entirely because the Blue Balls quest bugged out on me. No amount of going to the bathroom progresses it. Other than that, the only thing left to do is find the secret room.

azeafdaf

Sep 13, 2018
Yes so i don't know where is Mindy, and the secret room is no longer in the tree i suppose this 2 quest are the last 5% i need

Setosu

Feb 4, 2018
Alright, brace for a lot of text but this should be all the quests you need to complete to 100%.

Side Quests [ Five Finger Discount, Shady Business, Peeping Tom, Celebrity City, Skull Halloween, Twilight Bone, Bones' Tales, All Hollows' Eve ]

Main Quests [ Got Milk?, Long Time No See, Chicken Run, Bucket Challenge, Greasy Tales, School's Out... NOT!, Tattletale, Bad Touch, Mary Jane, Bookworm, Swimming Club, Moist Action, Blue Haired Devil, Getting Tipsy, Pool Party, Men At Work, Taking Notes, Sand In My Toes, Gate-Crasher, Confrontation, Saturday Night Fever, Quality Time, Pitching A Tent, Fetcher's Quest, Sushi Rolls, King Of Kong, Casanova, Eye Of The Tiger, Call On Me, Blue Balls, Paparazzo, Jackstrap, Thirsty For Love, X-Files ]

Sorry I can't organize it more neatly, limited to mobile for awhile. Luckily I still had that list from when I was game testing.

umb3

Mar 30, 2019
I think I'm stuck with mom, MC just stares at her ass when she's in the kitchen and nothing more..

Setosu

Feb 4, 2018
Thanks for the list Setosu it's officially just the Blue Balls buggin' out. (y)
That's strange, I ran into that bug while play testing but we fixed it then. Seems other people are getting past it too. Of course with all the different ways you can go through the game it is possible for a bug to pop up. So you are just missing Paparazo the?

Ok i'm missing Sushi Rolls thank's , how can i do it ?
Sushi Rolls should begin when you talk to Asuka at school, which then leads you to the sushi restaurant in town and finally meeting Asuka at the bridge in town at night.

I think I'm stuck with mom, MC just stares at her ass when she's in the kitchen and nothing more..
Do you remember the last scene/thing you did with the mom? So I can get a better idea of where you are in the questline.

whats the new melissa quest? and how do you start it
Melissa's quest are still activated the same way as in the previous version, she does have an additional scene in this version but it doesn't need you to do anything differently.

ejc171

May 6, 2017
To use cheats enable the Dx version with blacklotus as the code in the menu. Then to use cheats go into your inventory (the bag top left) and scroll 2 pages left using the Z key. Hope this helps :D. Ty for the game great work I love it.

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
That's strange, I ran into that bug while play testing but we fixed it then. Seems other people are getting past it too. Of course with all the different ways you can go through the game it is possible for a bug to pop up. So you are just missing Paparazo the?

Sushi Rolls should begin when you talk to Asuka at school, which then leads you to the sushi restaurant in town and finally meeting Asuka at the bridge in town at night.

Do you remember the last scene/thing you did with the mom? So I can get a better idea of where you are in the questline.

Melissa's quest are still activated the same way as in the previous version, she does have an additional scene in this version but it doesn't need you to do anything differently.
i can't find melissa anywhere though, she is never in the house

Setosu

Feb 4, 2018
i can't find melissa anywhere though, she is never in the house
After you do that Milk Run quest her next one starts by you walking into the living room at night, where she will be drinking wine in the basement. Her quests pretty much always start in the house, it's just a matter of being at the right place in the right time.

Atlin

Jun 1, 2017
Nah, I got all the scenes for the quest, it just won't complete. I ran back through on a new save just to check. I definitely completed it, the game just doesn't want to acknowledge it for some reason.

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes