yercat

Dec 6, 2017
So they removed incest huh? Too bad since it's one of the few games that don't use Ren'Py yet somehow managed to turn out decent.

I remember it being grindy but without the 'family-friendly' content, I won't be bothering playing this again. It was the reason I gave it a shot in the first place.

And yes, I know you can set your relationship with the characters but it's not the same anymore since the MC still calls his mom 'Melissa'. Magic's gone. Just like Summertime Saga, going forward the dev won't treat their relationship like it was so it's only going to get worse.

Would much rather they relied on patches instead of the whole 'setting your relationship' shtick. That's the worse option and it never works.

How about removing the incest tag since it's no longer relevant?
Easy boy, why you making such scene, just shut up and go, nobody cares about you playing the game or not.

Aug 26, 2018
So they removed incest huh? Too bad since it's one of the few games that don't use Ren'Py yet somehow managed to turn out decent.

I remember it being grindy but without the 'family-friendly' content, I won't be bothering playing this again. It was the reason I gave it a shot in the first place.

And yes, I know you can set your relationship with the characters but it's not the same anymore since the MC still calls his mom 'Melissa'. Magic's gone. Just like Summertime Saga, going forward the dev won't treat their relationship like it was so it's only going to get worse.

Would much rather they relied on patches instead of the whole 'setting your relationship' shtick. That's the worse option and it never works.

How about removing the incest tag since it's no longer relevant?
Dealing with patreon's guidlines is difficult, so in order to keep their page running the devs made the naming system and relationship system. Yes the dialogue with Melissa is strange when you name her Melissa, but if you name her Mom and have the relationship be mom, amy can just be amy, the dialogues involving Melissa will be a lot better

• Angry
Reactions: Doom Marine

Setosu

Feb 4, 2018
I'll try to answer a few questions.

How do you replay scenes?just the pictures in the gallery is kinda useless.
Unfortunately at the moment the only way to replay scenes is for you to create a save point right before you start a scene you might want to see later. I know this isn't a very ideal way to replay a scene but I do know at some point DBA will have a proper replay feature.

So the walkthrough is useless now with the new quest system ?
It's not useless, I don't know if the official walkthrough has been updated but the last walkthrough for the version before 0.3.5 will help you get through the game. The quests that were added with this version are pretty easy to navigate without a walkthrough, add the fact that many of the quests have a pointing arrow now to tell you where to go the developer is trying to make it easier to play through the game without having to look at a walkthrough.

Apologies if this is already been asked, but what's the secret to get the game to actually run? I double click either version (full and stand-alone) and both have the spinning circle and no game launch. And yes, have also tried to right click run as admin on both too.
What do you mean either version? There is only one version of the game now with 0.3.5. What operating system are you on?

why the old save doesnt work ?
Old saves do not work because of two main reasons. One, this version introduces name/relationship setting. Two, DX version now comes standard, you will have the full game experience without needing to enter a code or download an incest patch. These were really significant changes to the game on a coding level so old saves are bound to break.

How animated is DBA? Pretty difficult question to answer. If you're expecting for a scene to have like..10 different animations then no, you won't get that. Most of the scenes do have great quality looping animation, but I guess that's a matter of opinion. Scenes that don't currently have animation will most likely get animated as time goes on. This version actually introduced some animation to things that were not animated before. Like Melissa exercising with her Yoga outfit or Amy giving an HJ.

And I know this has been answered already but incest is still in the game. As others have suggested set Melissa's name to Mom you will not notice a difference with the dialogue when compared to previous versions. There will be a few lines that sound a little strange when you set Melissa's name to Mom, but again, they are few. One that comes to mind is when Melissa is talking to herself, "Calm yourself Mom!". As for Amy her dialogue won't change at all if you set her relationship to sister. Perfecting the dialogue to fit all relationship scenarios will take time but the game will get there eventually.

Last edited:

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
What do you mean either version? There is only one version of the game now with 0.3.5. What operating system are you on?
The main link and the "Standalone" version. If one of them is no longer valid then the OP should remove that option.

Setosu

Feb 4, 2018
The main link and the "Standalone" version. If one of them is no longer valid then the OP should remove that option.

Ah, that version. To be honest I am not sure what that standalone version contains but it's probably not the version you want to he playing. Are you running Windows 10? That's one reason I can think of why your game won't start properly.

I can recommend is to disable v-sync and play in windowed mode. And finally if you are running Windows 10 run the game in Windows 7 compatibility mode. If neither of those things work then maybe you can drop by the game's Discord channel and the developer can help.

Setosu

Feb 4, 2018
Can i ask if this version is already patched with the Incest content?
Yes, so long as you set your relationship to the characters to what you want them to be. When given the choice to name Melissa (the mom character) I recommend you set her name to be Mom, as well as changing her relationship to mom too.

Can someone post a walkthrough please ? I'm at 95% of the quest
it's possible to reach 100% on this version? i'm stuck at 97% that's why i'm asking
Have you done the quest with the new construction character, Mindy? Did all the side quests?

Reactions: Bernd69 and Duriel

orrayt3x

May 23, 2017
thats difficulty spike with the crate puzzles is messed up, with too little reward

azeafdaf

Sep 13, 2018
Mindy ? I don't remember , i'm a bit lost now , i don't know which quest i haven't done ^^

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes