Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
Not a 100% save but its mostly complete with a job at the Warehouse if you don't want to go through everything again, I haven't seen the event where Melissa and Skye change clothes for some reason and there is a handful of missions to do still based on the 0.03 walkthrough such as:
  1. Nightly Shenanigans
  2. Casanova
  3. Cousins
  4. Pitching A Tent
  5. Chicken Run
  6. Greasy Tales
Hidden Merchants

One hidden merchant is in the crypt in the back room of it after you finish the DX mission at night, another merchant is located on a bank to the right of the warehouse by the mart and a third is in the cave at the campsite, it is easy to spot as they have a bright blue torch next to them.

(Thanks to aslover69 for mentioning this in PM.)

If anyone completes all this, feel free to share the Save back later to me, just unzip and extract it into the data folder. :D

Last edited:

Bruce_Wayne18

Mar 14, 2018
So they removed incest huh? Too bad since it's one of the few games that don't use Ren'Py yet somehow managed to turn out decent.

I remember it being grindy but without the 'family-friendly' content, I won't be bothering playing this again. It was the reason I gave it a shot in the first place.

And yes, I know you can set your relationship with the characters but it's not the same anymore since the MC still calls his mom 'Melissa'. Magic's gone. Just like Summertime Saga, going forward the dev won't treat their relationship like it was so it's only going to get worse.

Would much rather they relied on patches instead of the whole 'setting your relationship' shtick. That's the worse option and it never works.

How about removing the incest tag since it's no longer relevant?

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Apologies if this is already been asked, but what's the secret to get the game to actually run? I double click either version (full and stand-alone) and both have the spinning circle and no game launch. And yes, have also tried to right click run as admin on both too.

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes