Nightstar

May 24, 2018
anyone else having issues entering the secret place stump at night time? when i press C it just says [Gah! Noo!]
They moved the secret room. Its now the top right grave in a group of six during evening. You need to have 100% quests befre it does anything this time though.

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
I can not run the game, a windows error message appears, such as "has stopped working." Can someone help me?
I had the same problem and got it running by deleting all my old saves (in your game directory, Data->Savedata->(delete everything in here)).

Apparently they're not compatible with this version.

Reactions: karlich

AzrealAOD99

Jun 7, 2017
Just a heads up. If you reach the secret room without using cheats, then you'll apparently get some reward. No idea what it is, as I already completed the last version and used cheats to speed the whole process up since I couldn't bring my saves over.

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
Can you not do everything in one playthrough? I want to do the party quest but already gave a beer to my sister, now it says I only have one beer towards the party?

geddout

Aug 12, 2016
Just a heads up. If you reach the secret room without using cheats, then you'll apparently get some reward. No idea what it is, as I already completed the last version and used cheats to speed the whole process up since I couldn't bring my saves over.
Seems like a dumb move on the dev's part considering old saves don't work. Who the hell wants to grind 90% of the same content again?

Nightstar

May 24, 2018
Can you not do everything in one playthrough? I want to do the party quest but already gave a beer to my sister, now it says I only have one beer towards the party?
You should be able to buy more beer from a guy to the left of the store after doing the five-finger-discount quest.

Reactions: abagel

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
I was. Then I ran over this spot and got the final one. Wasn't rendered I guess.

for someone didn find the answer..
here it is the last notes.
Capture.PNG
never put it hidden like this.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 69 Votes