Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
Got stuck on 83% progress, no clue where to search... Asuka chain quest did't finish yet, but I got don't know how to show her parents how hardworking I'm. Also, what's the differense from DX version?

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
changeable clothes (clothes, swimsuit, nude)
please tell me the girl..

edit : and in the description spoiled "standalone"?? what is that?

Atlin

Jun 1, 2017
changeable clothes (clothes, swimsuit, nude)
please tell me the girl..

edit : and in the description spoiled "standalone"?? what is that?
The change of clothes are for the MC, but there is an Avatar Viewer if you can find the secret merchants.

The standalone is just a little minigame.

koqkoq

Apr 23, 2017
How do you trigger him? Been there at night every night. Is he part of a specific quest?
Not sure what triggers him, I found him when I was dropping of the skull from the crypt at the hospital. I was probably at ~80% total completion at the time. The Deep Throat quest isn't finished though so don't even bother with it at this point.

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
It's really fucking odd that I played the last version of this and there were ZERO explicit scenes. Yet this version is chock full of them. Did I play some SFW edition?

justapervert

Jun 27, 2017
I am MEGA FUCKING FUMING, I'm on the Chicken Run quest and i cant get the 2 chickens out of the fucking barn, LITERALLY spent 1 hour trying to figure out a way to get the chickens out but the fucking binding keys for the door and to throw the chicken are the fucking same, Any one who did this quest please tell me how to fucking do this before Imma somehow but myself into a coma and when i wake up i should have the fucking answer.

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
before asking a question, use the search option at the top of the page. it defaults to 'this thread only'. there is a pretty good chance your question has been asked, and answered.

keep seeing same questions asked over, and over, and over. :rolleyes:

マッド

Jul 24, 2017
It's really fucking odd that I played the last version of this and there were ZERO explicit scenes. Yet this version is chock full of them. Did I play some SFW edition?
You played it without the DX code. :unsure:

I am MEGA FUCKING FUMING, I'm on the Chicken Run quest and i cant get the 2 chickens out of the fucking barn, LITERALLY spent 1 hour trying to figure out a way to get the chickens out but the fucking binding keys for the door and to throw the chicken are the fucking same, Any one who did this quest please tell me how to fucking do this before Imma somehow but myself into a coma and when i wake up i should have the fucking answer.
You can't remove chickens from the barn all 5 chickens are on the map. :unsure:

Reactions: LonDonJohnSon

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
before asking a question, use the search option at the top of the page. it defaults to 'this thread only'. there is a pretty good chance your question has been asked, and answered.

keep seeing same questions asked over, and over, and over. :rolleyes:
sorry, I had searched before but had not found, then I changed a few words and got it.

For those who have trouble opening the game:
https://f95zone.to/threads/dandy-boy-adventures-v0-03-1-alpha-skullgearoni.16255/post-1004058

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
Do you know what it's like to be blue balled for the 100th time? To be disappointed for the 1000th time?

I'm going into my cryo chamber, and as master chief once said "Wake me, when you need me", except I'm saying it to my dick. Let me rest for a 100 years until SOME of these games are actually done. But I don't think that'd be long enough.

• Haha
Reactions: Gabaw
4.00 star(s) 69 Votes