Setosu

Feb 4, 2018
Why are the two girls living with you called "clones"? Should I have renamed them to mom and sis instead? Lol.
That is just their default relationship to you. You can change it to whatever you like. Developer wanted to give the option to the players to set the relationship (and avoid any potential Patreon problems in the future no doubt). But yes, Melissa is the MC's Mom and Amy is the sister. I recommend you change Melissa's name to Mom/Mother too since it can make the dialogue sound off when the MC is calling his mom (if you set the relationship to that) by her name.

Semiguacamole

Aug 3, 2017
I'm not sure if naming and relation optioning the characters the moment you meet them for the first time is the best of ways how to configure that. I understand it can't really be done any other way without some spoilers but it's pretty annoying. I wish there would be just one button that would lead to the whole "setup" screen if one wishes to do so.

Perhaps the relationships status screen could feature those buttons too so one could change such character details later on as well. But changing the character name and relation mid story would be kind of strange so forget what I wrote in this second paragraph.

Last edited:
Reactions: Onatauo

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
How exactly do you get past the "Men at Work" box puzzles? Unless there's a mechanic I can not figure out, then at least one of them seems completely impossible. You can't jump over the boxes or walk between two, even diagonally, and can only push. ...Is there something I'm missing? Is there a walkthrough for solving them?

LonDonJohnSon

Feb 14, 2019
How exactly do you get past the "Men at Work" box puzzles? Unless there's a mechanic I can not figure out, then at least one of them seems completely impossible. You can't jump over the boxes or walk between two, even diagonally, and can only push. ...Is there something I'm missing? Is there a walkthrough for solving them?
It's a puzzle, mate, and a fairly common one in video games. You're not required to play it, just skip it if you don't understand it.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
It's a puzzle, mate, and a fairly common one in video games. You're not required to play it, just skip it if you don't understand it.
I see now that I can skip it, but I prefer not to. I'd like to know what it is I am missing since I do not see a possible solution to the puzzle I was up to (the 3rd one I believe). I am fairly good at puzzles and left to assume there is a game mechanic I am not understanding keeping me from accomplishing the task.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Does the walkthrough in the OP have every quest in it? Because I'm stuck at 97% and can't seem to find the last quest, whatever it may be

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
svscomics v0.3.5.1:
Dandy Boy Adventures 0.3.5.1 Change log
- Fixed "Blue Balls" quest
- Fixed fullscreen crop bug
- Fixed corrupted photo on computer

Last edited:

BestOk

Jan 3, 2018

Does anyone have DX Password for version 0.3.5.1?

Last edited:

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
So one more update without some real action with Mom
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
However you can see some pics in the game folder we haven't seen yet in the game (don't look for it if you want to avoid spoilers). Do you guys know why it hasn't been properly used already ? Or did I missed that while playing ?

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
However you can see some pics in the game folder we haven't seen yet in the game (don't look for it if you want to avoid spoilers). Do you guys know why it hasn't been properly used already ? Or did I missed that while playing ?
The game doesnt have alot of updates so its more then normal still doesnt have any action and having the content it has its pretty good, incest wasnt suppose to be in the game, i think it was only introduced in 0.2 so Oni is taking is time to do incest story, Oni wants this to be a game with a good story and to players to feel good playing and having fun and not feeling like a VN that people doesnt care about text or the game and only wants to see the action. (Oni and Brakus for what i know they dont work on the game full time, if they were probably incest would have more content).

Aug 26, 2018
Are you talking about previous versions of the game? I haven't been able to find the game file pictures of this version

jowishg

Donor
May 6, 2018
Are you talking about previous versions of the game? I haven't been able to find the game file pictures of this version
yeah it's from the previous version

Btw can someone extract CG from this update ? I can't seem to do it :/

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
yeah it's from the previous version

Btw can someone extract CG from this update ? I can't seem to do it :/
yea u are unabled to extract (i tried everything) cause there is missing some files which the dev's hide it so that cant be any more spoilers. (i tried to extract cause i normally do my own fan animation's of the game and other stuff)

Reactions: jowishg

jowishg

Donor
May 6, 2018
Oh can you share your fan animations pls i would like to see it :eek:

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes