addkim18

Aug 6, 2017
why does my previous save file from 3.1 can't be played on the latest version? do you really have to start all over again?

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
why does my previous save file from 3.1 can't be played on the latest version? do you really have to start all over again?
im not 100% sure but i think they changed some stuff on the engine (they making the engine better), so the save games are not the same has the version 3.0 or 3.1. (I always start all over cause they are putting new stuff in it so i advice u playing all over, u dont need to grind since there is cheats)

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
The update a few days went 50% so
there is no source about the update coming within a week so if u guys want more info about the game update progress join the discord or check patreon Oni soon will tell when is the release.

Reactions: anonnom

junito

May 27, 2017
quest "blue balls" seens bugged even after shower continues to ask to go to bathroom anmd nothing happens

Last edited:
Reactions: Sagrath

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
anyone that has 100% could say how much content does it have? last time i loved it but had too little content
There is a decent size content on the last update but if u want to expirience a little more content wait a little longer the next update is coming in the next weeks we might get the release date but if u cant wait i advice to play from the start cause if i remember there is some changes and u can only use the cheats to skip the money grind.

Reactions: Martinsuki

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
There is a decent size content on the last update but if u want to expirience a little more content wait a little longer the next update is coming in the next weeks we might get the release date but if u cant wait i advice to play from the start cause if i remember there is some changes and u can only use the cheats to skip the money grind.
can you tell what is the contents with erica in the game right now ??
she is my fav charcter so far

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
can you tell what is the contents with erica in the game right now ??
she is my fav charcter so far
i dont like to tell the content cause its spoiler and it wont be fun to play knowing the content, but u will see some content even some action so if i were u i would play and find it by urself cause its more fun and there is even a minigame with erica.

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes