exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Depends. Its over 75% for a bit more than half a month and they currently in very active development with quite active twitter now, so, between 1-2 weeks, I guess?
Only the devs know when i will come out, normally they tease the date before release, but if it comes within 1-2 weeks i would be happy i want some action.

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
For those having crashing issues at the campsite, try putting the game in windowed mode. I'm on mac and that solved the crash when I try to leave.
Is this your first comment ever since ya created the account in 2017 ??

If that's the case I SALUTE YOU Mr.Kionea you sure are one of a kind !

I'll ask people to give it a shot if they do get that crash (y)

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Yep, it sure is. I don't speak often unless I have something important to say. My job is technical support so I share solutions when I can.

As an aside, has anyone gotten card 9 in the latest mac build? I've gone through 536 packs and that's the only one I'm missing aside from 32 for the secret room.
there is some cards that are harder to get.

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
Yep, it sure is. I don't speak often unless I have something important to say. My job is technical support so I share solutions when I can.

As an aside, has anyone gotten card 9 in the latest mac build? I've gone through 536 packs and that's the only one I'm missing aside from 32 for the secret room.
Hahahaha sweet welcome aboard cap !

Anyways card 9 is in the secret easter egg room that you only unlock after 100 % the game ... you also get the card 32 if you finish the game without cheating ^ ^

Reactions: exirock

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
Guys the blue balls quest is telling me to go to the bathroom, but when I do nothing happens. Is it normal?

Also my shower photo of Melissa is distorted and I can't meet Zabrina any other night beyond the first.

Reactions: Z.B.M Johan

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Guys the blue balls quest is telling me to go to the bathroom, but when I do nothing happens. Is it normal?

Also my shower photo of Melissa is distorted and I can't meet Zabrina any other night beyond the first.
If im correct the blue balls quest u need to go to the bathroom at morning,
has for ur shower photo can u show how it looks (if u use the normal print screen make sure u in window cause if its in fullscreen might give u a black image)
and for Zabrina (if im correct its the bikini model) after u get bj or hj scene i dont remember well its the last thing of her content for now.

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
If im correct the blue balls quest u need to go to the bathroom at morning,
has for ur shower photo can u show how it looks (if u use the normal print screen make sure u in window cause if its in fullscreen might give u a black image)
and for Zabrina (if im correct its the bikini model) after u get bj or hj scene i dont remember well its the last thing of her content for now.

And I did go to the bathroom in the morning. Multiple times.

I think it's bugged.

Aug 17, 2018

Get the hotfix update v0.3.5.1 on patreon or gamejolt, if fixes blue balls quest and the mom photo in the pc... and Zabrina doesn't show up again after the HJ

Reactions: Incognito Guy
4.00 star(s) 69 Votes