Aug 17, 2018
I'm stuck with the "blue balls" quest where it says that I have to go to the bathroom to forget the mom's yoga scene for the second time, I went to the bathroom and took shower at every time of the day and it didn't work.
And I also can't find the student with the red hair...
anybody knows what to do?
here in f95 there is an old version (v0.3.5)... there's a hotfix version (v0.3.5.1) in the official pages of the game that fixes the blue balls quest

the redhead guy is in a playgroung near the mart

Reactions: James Norm Lock

box777

May 10, 2017
more patreons means that it will take longer for updates, not shorter. like happens with all big ones who suddenly have soemthing happen in their lives that has to "postpone" for 6 months

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
more patreons means that it will take longer for updates, not shorter. like happens with all big ones who suddenly have soemthing happen in their lives that has to "postpone" for 6 months
????

"$1,404 of $2,000 per month

Reaching this goal will make it possible for Oni to do this full time! This means more content in less time!"

Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I understand what u trying to say cause its happening alot this year some devs hav been unprofessional to their customers with excuses others lazy and others milking taking their deadlines further like ICSTOR a year and something and still is update is incomplete,
But this devs right now are working on the game part-time which is why the updates taking its time to come out, for them when they get more patreons they will eventually go full time meaning that the updates might come out faster but with the same size of content or take the same time they hv been producing but with more content and there is always a chance if they get even bigger to get more people onboard.

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
I understand what u trying to say cause its happening alot this year some devs hav been unprofessional to their customers with excuses others lazy and others milking taking their deadlines further like ICSTOR a year and something and still is update is incomplete,
But this devs right now are working on the game part-time which is why the updates taking its time to come out, for them when they get more patreons they will eventually go full time meaning that the updates might come out faster but with the same size of content or take the same time they hv been producing but with more content and there is always a chance if they get even bigger to get more people onboard.
indeed, i've been following the game and have been active in the Discord server, and have to say, is good that the devs are being honest with the fact that they are running it part-time, and might get faster or give bigger updates if the go full time

i can tell that there are some other games (not gonna mention names) that are earning a huge chunk of money and are giving really a flying fuck to their backers, wasting time and going with shitty excuses to justify their lack of professionalism and ethics, just to milk more money from the ones who are paying them to create a game or whatever

it's a shame to see that happening, and those had always ended in the same path the game never finished and the company / dev studio disbanded

Reactions: exirock

Nioa

May 14, 2017
Tell me honestly, is it possible that the author releases an update on the appointed date?

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Oni sayed that "If all goes well, the planned releases will start at Nov 30th." So u can expect the update today but it might happen appear something that needs to be fixed (For what i know the devs are doing final tests not 100% sure)

May 5, 2017

We've made massive changes to the engine to support multithreading, which is essential in future ports. Right now we are experiencing last minute problems with building to Mac OS so we'll publish the mac version once we get it running again.

DX password :iceicebaby:

Downloads:

( starts off from where 0.3.5 ended )
Put it in %AppData/Roaming/Skullgear/DandyBoyAdventures on Windows or .local/share/Skullgear/DandyBoyAdventures on Linux

Changelog for 0.4
- Rhonda & Dex questline
- continuation of Melissa's questline
- continuation of Amy's questline
- continuation of Jackie's questline
- Lot's of new animations and repeatable scenes
- New cutscenes
- Multithread support & performance upgrades
- New secrets

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes