blublublu

Jul 20, 2017
Downloads:

( starts off from where 0.3.5 ended )
Put it in %AppData/Roaming/Skullgear/DandyBoyAdventures on Windows or .local/share/Skullgear/DandyBoyAdventures on Linux
Much thanks, but both links are for windows, linux one is missing!

joko33

Sep 22, 2018

We've made massive changes to the engine to support multithreading, which is essential in future ports. Right now we are experiencing last minute problems with building to Mac OS so we'll publish the mac version once we get it running again.

DX password :iceicebaby:

Downloads:

( starts off from where 0.3.5 ended )
Put it in %AppData/Roaming/Skullgear/DandyBoyAdventures on Windows or .local/share/Skullgear/DandyBoyAdventures on Linux

Changelog for 0.4
- Rhonda & Dex questline
- continuation of Melissa's questline
- continuation of Amy's questline
- continuation of Jackie's questline
- Lot's of new animations and repeatable scenes
- New cutscenes
- Multithread support & performance upgrades
- New secrets
Where do i find this in win rar?

Pwoarh

Mar 17, 2019
What's with the music? Some of the new ones are nice but a lot of them really don't fit the game.

shran

Dec 26, 2016
Didn't finished everything but so far so good , lot of content that was waited for several update

only issue i have this update is the same as every update , stop doing puzzle or minigame that are this hard its seriously the only reason im not going patreon

I think this game is top 5 easily but these minigames are always a chore and when you just want to catch up and follow the story having to do a 10/15 min mini games harder than a zelda puzzle is not the way to go imo

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes