exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Anyone know where the wrench is, for the "It's a me, MC" quest?
the wrench is close to the warehouse is on top of a box but do get it u need to go inside the cave where those beer thieves and go the exit and u will be on top floor has u move to the right u will see a small box that will help u get the wrench.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I'm sorry if this question has been answered before but i just don't want to dig too long. Question that I want to ask is will the part where the mc doesn't call the mom "mom" going to be fixed? (without you having to call her real name mom) Or is it one of those things that can't be fixed or will take to long to fix so it won't be done anytime soon? (It just takes ya out of it when everybody calls her mom :cry: )

• Thinking Face
Reactions: anonnom

AceofWind

Jul 13, 2018
Does anyone happen to know where Melissa can be found in this update? She doesn't seem to appear in the kitchen anymore

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
Does anyone happen to know where Melissa can be found in this update? She doesn't seem to appear in the kitchen anymore
She's in the kitchen only in the mornings. About halfway through her route she'll also start appearing in the living room in front of the TV in the afternoons but talking to her there won't advance her quest line. If you've reached the end of her route for this build, she'll start appearing in her room in the mornings instead of the kitchen

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
You basically have to use the save provided. All my old saves didnt work. Sighs and its back to roommate since I used the provided save.

AceofWind

Jul 13, 2018
She's in the kitchen only in the mornings. About halfway through her route she'll also start appearing in the living room in front of the TV in the afternoons but talking to her there won't advance her quest line. If you've reached the end of her route for this build, she'll start appearing in her room in the mornings instead of the kitchen
I think I reached the end of her route in 0.3.5 but she's just not appearing around the house anymore except that random occurrence in which she appears in the bathroom in the morning, here's the quests I finished for her so far:

-Got Milk?
-Getting Tipsy
-Men At Work
-Call On Me
-Blue Balls
-Paparazzo

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
exirock ,How to start the new content ?
Do I have to go somewhere:BootyTime:
the new is pretty much some content on Melissa and Amy which means u just to stay home to do them aswell for main content Dex and his Mom Rhonda to start Dex/Rhonda just go to their house and the storyline will start and of course there is always other side quests that u need to find on ur own

geddout

Aug 12, 2016
Yeah, it seems you have to use the provided save. I wonder if there's a way to change the name customizations in the save file but, I have no idea what you'd need to edit it. It seems that editing the strings in Cheat Engine works. Just change the value type to string and search for roommate and landlady and change all the entries (should be at least 2 for each at the start of the provided save) to whatever your sick mind wants. I only tested it past the two initial quests for Amy and Melissa and it seems to work. Should work for both of their names too. I don't have time to test this further at the moment. Later tonight maybe.

Also, you can take Red's car battery in the school parking lot.

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes