Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
Is there a list of what character has scene? I am pretty much done with the storyline for the landlady and the roommate, I know janet has 2 mini-scenes, other than that?

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Is there a list of what character has scene? I am pretty much done with the storyline for the landlady and the roommate, I know janet has 2 mini-scenes, other than that?
u forgetting about the main content which is Dex and Rhonda (Dex Mom) and has for those u mention im still trying to see if there is more content hidden like usual might have a Easter egg.

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
u forgetting about the main content which is Dex and Rhonda (Dex Mom) and has for those u mention im still trying to see if there is more content hidden like usual might have a Easter egg.
Didn't even start that route, just did landlord and roommate, gotta get on that.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Is there a way to change relationships when using the provided save ? Or you can change that only when starting a new game ? :/

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Is there a way to change relationships when using the provided save ? Or you can change that only when starting a new game ? :/
U can only change if im correct by starting over, the savegame is with that relantionship cause of patreon.

Reactions: assrekt
Oct 21, 2016
I'm stuck,can not interact with boxes in rat basement.
Edit: Nevermind, found it:
Jump on coach, then tables, then top of the big box, push the little box

Reactions: ezzio2030
4.00 star(s) 69 Votes