Lbrito

Apr 8, 2018
I saw several questions being answered, but my nobody gave a help, so I will ask again, can someone please tell me where is amy's party??

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I saw several questions being answered, but my nobody gave a help, so I will ask again, can someone please tell me where is amy's party??
So to get to amy's party u need to got the cave next to the shop or grocery shop enter that cave and go to the exit then go right and u will find amy party there.

Reactions: Lbrito

Lbrito

Apr 8, 2018
So to get to amy's party u need to got the cave next to the shop or grocery shop enter that cave and go to the exit then go right and u will find amy party there.
oh, great, thanks for answering my doubt, it did not cross my mind that place, because she said party, I did not imagine it would be in that small bonfire

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
can somone tell how to get Ms. B scenes i only got the w.c and shower pep on her

i keeb going to classes bot nothing happen ???

Lbrito

Apr 8, 2018
Is there anything else with red after he holds the MC in the graveyard? If so, where is the red to continue the quest? my game is at 96%, so it's even more right? What about the secret room, have anyone found out where it is in 0.4??

hvhv

Jun 6, 2017
Amy and Melissa are not showing up when using my old saves, any idea how to fix this?

Edit: Looks like the 3.5 save in the OP works, but Amy and Melissa are not your sister and mom, any idea how to change that for the new save?

Reactions: ronblow123

Raidenx

Oct 9, 2017
Ok, how the fuck do I get to the cave? I tried liek for an hour to get up there but I just can't... Can someone please help me?

Lbrito

Apr 8, 2018
I assume if you hit 100% you can search for the room then as a guess. I have no clear as to wear to search for it in 0.4.0, though.
right,What about red, can you tell me if anything else with him after leaving the cemetery? or you have not finished this version yet? I've done everything I can think of, the quest of amy, melissa and rhonda, but as I said, I'm at 96%, so something is still missing that I didn't find

Crown98

Jul 3, 2019
I've tried to use 0.3.5.1 and it work I think bcoz I can continue with Amy quest. But I'm stuck with Melissa quest, when I try to talk to her in the kitchen it just show me her butt scene and the MC say "better not alarm Melissa...". What should I do? Did I miss something with her?

Quest with Melissa I've already done:
Got Milk?
Getting Tipsy
Men At Work
Call On Me
Paparazzo
Blue Balls

Lbrito

Apr 8, 2018
I'm at 90% so i'm not done myself yet so i'm unsure. All I know is that its a good bet to only search for the secret room once you 100% because that was a condition needed last time.
oh yes, I know about it because I found it in the other versions, I just wanted to know if anyone has already found this version already, I can usually make the updates without problems(but this version I have some doubts haha) and only come here to find out about the secret room, I'm not looking, because it's just a bonus, in the end, as I see it, so I come here and do a search to see if anyone has found it, so I asked

xlash

Nov 29, 2018
Is there anything else with red after he holds the MC in the graveyard? If so, where is the red to continue the quest? my game is at 96%, so it's even more right? What about the secret room, have anyone found out where it is in 0.4??
I don't know if what i found is the secret room, but when you go to the graveyard at night a man with a shovel appears and tells you to trigger multiple skulls in the cemetery (timed event).
He then gives you a key to use at the most top left dungeon(structure that looks like the one red shoved you in).
I'll stop right there just incase this is the new secret room as i dont want to spoil it for you, but know that the person inside will tell you to find 50 pieces of candy inside the cemetery- be sure to check behind trees, gravestones and fences. None of them around outside the cemetery exit.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I hope that the dev will add a skip min games option for people who don't want to play min games just to continue the quest lines. Some gamer's find min games annoying to do just to keep the quest going forward

Last edited:

Lbrito

Apr 8, 2018
I don't know if what i found is the secret room, but when you go to the graveyard at night a man with a shovel appears and tells you to trigger multiple skulls in the cemetery (timed event).
He then gives you a key to use at the most top left dungeon(structure that looks like the one red shoved you in).
I'll stop right there just incase this is the new secret room as i dont want to spoil it for you, but know that the person inside will tell you to find 50 pieces of candy inside the cemetery- be sure to check behind trees, gravestones and fences. None of them around outside the cemetery exit.
don't worry about spoil, and this is not the secret room, this is in the game since version 0.3 or 3.5, I don't remember

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
Using the provided save file doesn't enable the gallery scenes it supposedly already revealed. Anyone know how to get around that? Gonna be a pain to play through it all again.

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes