exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
The old saves im not 100% sure but they dont work on the new version i tried mine just in case and didnt work and it might be cause of engine changes and might aswell be of the change on the maps, content etc.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
The old saves im not 100% sure but they dont work on the new version i tried mine just in case and didnt work and it might be cause of engine changes and might aswell be of the change on the maps, content etc.
hello after quest find red (last supper)

how do i get out of cemetery am trapped cant find anything and cant get the coins are so hight

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
look behind trees, grave stones, buildings etc.
there is no trees or aything just mouses and some coins spread iam tlaking about the quest after i stole red battery and go find him in the cemetert and he throw me down and there is closed gatee

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
there is no trees or aything just mouses and some coins spread iam tlaking about the quest after i stole red battery and go find him in the cemetert and he throw me down and there is closed gatee
to get out of there u need climb that ramp and ther is gonna be 2 triangles on right u need run+jump to them and the last one its where the key for u to get out fo there and aswell there is a small box there which u can use to get those coins.

Where is the cave to go get the wrnech
The Wrench its not in a cave is on top of some boxes outside the warehouse u get to it u need to go inside the cave next to the shop where u find the beer thiefs and then proceed to leave the cave and then u go right u will see a box and u move it close to the boxes where the wrench is.

Reactions: omarsayed

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
Can somebody upload a full 3.5 save? I can't use my own savefiles, Mom and Sister doesn't appear in the game, idk why.

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
after you have anal with mrs thompson is that the end of her content. I went to basement and saw a girl dissapear what next?

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
to get out of there u need climb that ramp and ther is gonna be 2 triangles on right u need run+jump to them and the last one its where the key for u to get out fo there and aswell there is a small box there which u can use to get those coins.

The Wrench its not in a cave is on top of some boxes outside the warehouse u get to it u need to go inside the cave next to the shop where u find the beer thiefs and then proceed to leave the cave and then u go right u will see a box and u move it close to the boxes where the wrench is.
wheere is this key or triangle sry but can you explaine more XD

huter

Nov 16, 2017
Hello i got a somewhat strange bug : When i save and quit the game, the file is created in the save directory but when i re launch the game they don't appear ingame,meaning i can't save.

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes