FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
So I'm guessing there is no password yet to unlock cheats?

Didn't read the post way ahead of me. LOL

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
like ICSTOR a year
try not to slash and lie about icstor, i support him on patreon and he never did take a fucking year to do a update, he took 2 months off, those 2 months i did not pay shit and neither did any of his / her patreons and just so you know on the 3 month he was already sending us info about the update coming.

btw i read this game deleted all ntr content in some update, is it still like that or did they add it back=?
can you skip the minigames? is grindy? :unsure:

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
try not to slash and lie about icstor, i support him on patreon and he never did take a fucking year to do a update, he took 2 months off, those 2 months i did not pay shit and neither did any of his / her patreons and just so you know on the 3 month he was already sending us info about the update coming.

btw i read this game deleted all ntr content in some update, is it still like that or did they add it back=?
can you skip the minigames? is grindy? :unsure:
im not lying about icstor, he delayed tons of times and the update release was incomplete but im not get into that cause this is Dandy Boy Adventures Thread.

Ntr was taken off the game cause people didnt like it mainly cause the ntr was with mom's mc so the devs changed that (still dont know if there is gonna be ntr in the future), if u use the cheatcode that is provided u can skip minigames and u cheat the 2 types of coins and relantionships more feature might appear later builds.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
what phone for the cheat if it is the phone in the house then it do not work
if u asking where to put the cheatcode go to option through main menu or if u ingame press "Esc" and go "options" and should be there a option called password write the code there and he automaticly will say DX enabled and u done when u ingame go backpack (enter) and press "Z" 2 times and u will see the cheat menu

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
@Just Have Money 4Head

thanks for the links/info.

here are a couple of alternative links. (i don't have the linux version sorry)

DX password: iceicebaby

Dandy_0.4_windows.zip

MIRROR

if you enjoy this (or any other project) please consider Supporting them!

Reactions: jowishg

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Can you fuck the mom this update? I remember seeing a CG for it but it wasn't implemented in the game yet.

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes