SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
It probably took me about 5 or 10 minutes to do the challenge without cheats. The issue is the fact that if you were to do it absolutely perfectly you'd only have about a second and a half of time to spare. One mistake and you're pretty much fucked, I just wish there was a quick restart implemented into the third running challenge.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Does anyone have s CG rip of this?
CG rip was only possible until version 0.2 but after some spoiler content that was on cg file the dev's took action and made it really difficult to rip to not spoiler future content. There should be a link of the cg a few pages back or use search bar to find it.

Jun 3, 2019
I'm stuck with the "blue balls" quest where it says that I have to go to the bathroom to forget the mom's yoga scene for the second time, I went to the bathroom and took shower at every time of the day and it didn't work.
And I also can't find the student with the red hair...
anybody knows what to do?

xxxtgxxx92

May 19, 2018
anyone have the 4.0 update? it should have released for some patreons today
Yes,some people got the testversion of 0.4.
But there are you could say an inner circle,people who gained Onis(The Developer)trust and i highly doubt there will publish it.
So you have to wait till the 30th like we all do.And its supposed to be for 10+ Patreons.
So if you get the game from here,and you like it,spend 1 Dollar to show your gratitude.
This game deserves more patreons and more patreons means more content in less time.

Jun 3, 2019
I'm stuck with the "blue balls" quest where it says that I have to go to the bathroom to forget the mom's yoga scene for the second time, I went to the bathroom and took shower at every time of the day and it didn't work.
And I also can't find the student with the red hair...
anybody knows what to do?
anyone knows what to do here?

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes