Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
The blacklotus code still works? I've tried putting it in the password section of the options but there is no indication it worked and nothing extra on my in game menu

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
The blacklotus code still works? I've tried putting it in the password section of the options but there is no indication it worked and nothing extra on my in game menu
The code no longer provides extra content like before, now only provides cheat menu for what i know, has soon u put the code he will say activated.

Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
1586317560426.png
When I insert the code it doesn't say it's activated or anything, I put in the code and press enter, gotta do anything else?
Nothing different in the menus either

Gigaman222

Nov 5, 2018
Just found this game and it's an absolute gem. Only got to play for 20 mins before I had to go to work. I started going through these posts and I see there is an incest patch, where is that located?

Reactions: Nemodow and byedark

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Just found this game and it's an absolute gem. Only got to play for 20 mins before I had to go to work. I started going through these posts and I see there is an incest patch, where is that located?
there is no incest patch, what u hv to do is when u start a new game u get the choice to name the characters and some of them give relantionship to the MC (those u hv the choice to of relanshion is the family of the MC).

Reactions: Gigaman222

Gigaman222

Nov 5, 2018
there is no incest patch, what u hv to do is when u start a new game u get the choice to name the characters and some of them give relantionship to the MC (those u hv the choice to of relanshion is the family of the MC).
Gotcha, thanks!

Feb 17, 2019
guys does anybody know how to get gas for the generator in the quest blackout?
Edit: nevermind i just forgot about the existance of the shift key lol

Last edited:

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I think he's implying that they're being lazy
I know, there is a few devs lately that hv been giving excuses for poor development and i understand, but i know i can trust the Dandy boy Devs since they working slower this time so that Oni can recover fully but doesnt mean the game is onhold they are still working but slower.

While we wait here a fan-art.
Full animation

led-3.gif

bigdaddyhicks

May 8, 2019
im stuck and cannot for the life of me find 8 of asukas notes. does anyone know where theyre located? also what does DX version even do?

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
im stuck and cannot for the life of me find 8 of asukas notes. does anyone know where theyre located? also what does DX version even do?
Asuka notes, they are located on the map where asuka lose her notes, some notes u will find on the road and others near the lake, pay attention cause some are hiding behind the trees and u cant see them.
DX version (more like DX password) will only provide u with cheats (there is a scene that if u use cheats u wont see it).

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes