Mar 7, 2018
So incest has u know was kinda switched due to patreon, but u dont actually need the incest patch, when u start a new game u will be able to set the names for the characters has u meet them for the first time and some which are related to MC family u will get another option to set what is their relation to the MC (this option will only appear on the girls on MC house (Mom and Sis) and on the Aunt house (Aunt and Cousins)).
I know, as i said, i prefer a patch because with renaming its just a name for the "Mom"(its always Mom or w/e) and it gets pretty dull, especially when all people call her Mom too, i think they should keep the renaming for people that want that, but was just sugesting a patch too, if its not to much trouble :)

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I know, as i said, i prefer a patch because with renaming its just a name for the "Mom"(its always Mom or w/e) and it gets pretty dull, especially when all people call her Mom too, i think they should keep the renaming for people that want that, but was just sugesting a patch too, if its not to much trouble :)
Oni doesnt come here too often cause of the next update, so i would advice u to go over to the oficial Dandy discord and on #suggestions channel put ur suggestion either Oni or Brakus will respond, but i think someone already mention that "mom" thing but it doesnt hurt putting ur suggestion there and for sure Devs will see it.

Discord is always good to follow, today Oni posted a image on #news and we trying to figure what it is, but most likely the its a hint for next release.

Mar 7, 2018
Oni doesnt come here too often cause of the next update, so i would advice u to go over to the oficial Dandy discord and on #suggestions channel put ur suggestion either Oni or Brakus will respond, but i think someone already mention that "mom" thing but it doesnt hurt putting ur suggestion there and for sure Devs will see it.

Discord is always good to follow, today Oni posted a image on #news and we trying to figure what it is, but most likely the its a hint for next release.
Ok! Thanks for the info, i guess i was just "getting it out there", will see if i will put it on their discord too.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Do we have any info about what characters will be featured in the next update ?

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Erika running challenge 2 is too hard for meo_O
keep doing it u will get the hang of it, it might look and even feel like its hard cause people never done a minigame like that before, even i didnt pass it at first time.

byedark

Apr 9, 2019
[QUOTE =“ exirock,帖子:3438643,成员:594494”]
继续这样做,您将掌握它的优势,它看起来甚至感觉像是很难的,因为人们以前从未像以前那样做过迷你游戏,即使我第一次也没有通过它。
[/引用]
you are right I will try again;)

Reactions: exirock

Oct 19, 2018
I have just downloaded and unzipped the game, but whenever I try to run the game the system says that the application has stopped working. Does anyone know a fix for this? For reference, I downloaded from the MEGA link

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I have just downloaded and unzipped the game, but whenever I try to run the game the system says that the application has stopped working. Does anyone know a fix for this? For reference, I downloaded from the MEGA link
Check if the exe file isnt locked by Windows, (right-click, propreties and check if there is something saying unlock), in case if that didnt work go over to discord on #report-bugs ask ur question thre either brakus or oni (devs) will check what is wrong.

fuV1

May 3, 2020
Taking too long to update the singer.

Zabrina should have been updated by now. This is probably not getting an update for another 3 months.

2 updates a year is what this is starting to look like

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Taking too long to update the singer.

Zabrina should have been updated by now. This is probably not getting an update for another 3 months.

2 updates a year is what this is starting to look like
Zabrina there is no sure when it gonna happen, that all depends on how the polls go and how popular that character is.

The update its getting closer there is no sure still of the release date, but we are all hoping its this month cause of one of the images Oni dropped, but we know it might happen to drop next month and not this one.

The year just started, I know it sucks not having a update by now, but they had some issues one of the Devs was unable to work full time due to illness cause of that the update was delayed but the game wasnt onhold it was still being devolped in a slow process.
--
This was todays news by the Devs something for us the community to get excited for the next update.

1589043310703.png

fuV1

May 3, 2020
Zabrina there is no sure when it gonna happen, that all depends on how the polls go and how popular that character is.

The update its getting closer there is no sure still of the release date, but we are all hoping its this month cause of one of the images Oni dropped, but we know it might happen to drop next month and not this one.

The year just started, I know it sucks not having a update by now, but they had some issues one of the Devs was unable to work full time due to illness cause of that the update was delayed but the game wasnt onhold it was still being devolped in a slow process.
--
This was todays news by the Devs something for us the community to get excited for the next update.

View attachment 650930
First, thank-you for the feedback.
But honestly, You can say whichever you want, 5, 6 months, is just way over the top.
They, whoever they are, can do whatever they want, take as long as they choose to take, but when its 4, 5, 6 months interval between an update, from that point on, they don't have an argument to whomever questions or criticizes them about this kind of interval. They will just have to accept it.
They can't have it both ways.
if you ask me its just about money, and the way to make it last longer, thats my opinion.
What I think happens from this point on is they start just doing an update every 3 or 6 months. It won't go back to monthly updates.
I think they have a great game, and maybe because they have a great game, they are choosing to take longer. 4, 5, 6 months is not a "development interval" that just happens to take that long, whichever reason. That is definitely a decision they made along the way.
Is that going to hurt them? How would I know, I don't have their insider info. Maybe thats how it just happens with big budget games in this context. Maybe it makes sense from their business model to take longer once in a while. But it certainly opens them up to all kinds of criticism. In the end its usually money that has the biggest impact in peoples decisions, and I wouldnt be surprised if they will "milk" whenever they see an opportunity, I'm not on the inside regardless.

Reactions: Turtlesweater42

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
But honestly, You can say whichever you want, 5, 6 months, is just way over the top.
They, whoever they are, can do whatever they want, take as long as they choose to take, but when its 4, 5, 6 months interval between an update, from that point on, they don't have an argument to whomever questions or criticizes them about this kind of interval. They will just have to accept it.
if you ask me its just about money, and the way to make it last longer, thats my opinion.
What I think happens from this point on is they start just doing an update every 3 or 6 months. It won't go back to monthly updates.
I think they have a great game, and maybe because they have a great game, they are choosing to take longer. 4, 5, 6 months is not a "development interval" that just happens to take that long, whichever reason. That is definitely a decision they made along the way.
Is that going to hurt them? How would I know, I don't have their insider info. Maybe thats how it just happens with big budget games in this context. Maybe it makes sense from their business model to take longer once in a while. But it certainly opens them up to all kinds of criticism. In the end its usually money that has the biggest impact in peoples decisions, and I wouldnt be surprised if they will "milk" whenever they see an opportunity, I'm not on the inside regardless.
If the update is taking longer then expected yes and they know it and apologized couple times, this devs atleast communicate and interact with their community.
The game doesnt have a release dates (the devs only mention date when they about to finish the update, like if they feel like they gonna finish it in 2 days) or if the updates comes out in 3-3 months, they never made that system cause it only causes problems like people go crying and making angry comments.

I understand u might be sad cause there havnt been a update in long time but stuff happen, atleast they are honest and know the update is late and we know they are working while there is devs making 7x times more money and go silent and later we know he/she/they hvnt been working for months (a example dev like that icstor).

If u like the game join us on discord, the community is great u can ask once in while how the progress is going and Oni drops once in while some teases.

Reactions: Teaber and jowishg

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Let's get something clear here.

First, yes, they take too long for a new update, still, they were communicative all the time being, thats not something that happens with every dev.

Second, besides taking too long, the updates given are worthy, they have a nice amount of content, another thing that doesn't happen a lot with others devs.

Third, they're two people only (for what I know), and they don't get a lot from patreon like other devs. Also, imagine they made the engine and all, really rate stuff.

From my point of view, this is more than acceptable for what are they doing.

You gotta view this from serial points, try compare them to other devs and you'll see they doing pretty okay till now.

Dec 29, 2018
You could literally shove evidence down exirock’s throat and he still wouldn’t understand brother.

6 months is absurd, and it doesn’t matter how fucking amazing the update is. It’s NEVER worth 6 months of waiting. I don’t think people realize how fucking long that really is. Lmao that’s a joke :ROFLMAO:. Even Summertime Saga doesn’t take that long, and they’re notoriously known for intentionally doing so.

The game doesn’t have 4K graphics. Are we actually supposed to believe this team can only get 4 updates out a year??? Give me a break. :cautious:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: exirock and byedark

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
You could literally shove evidence down exirock’s throat and he still wouldn’t understand brother.

6 months is absurd, and it doesn’t matter how fucking amazing the update is. It’s NEVER worth 6 months of waiting. I don’t think people realize how fucking long that really is. Lmao that’s a joke :ROFLMAO:. Even Summertime Saga doesn’t take that long, and they’re notoriously known for intentionally doing so.

The game doesn’t have 4K graphics. Are we actually supposed to believe this team can only get 4 updates out a year??? Give me a break. :cautious:
LMAO, you gonna compare summertime saga with this? did you even look at the numbers? these are only two dudes and they also have jobs so they don't starve.

giannakis

Sep 14, 2019
Is there any complete quest list/walkthrough for the game?
Currently I'm at 80% and I can't find any more quests. Can we go further than this?

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018

Not the same budget, not the same number of people working on the project, and the devs don't work full time on it since they can't live from the money the game makes on patreon. It has been discussed already so I'm gonna stop there.

Btw i'm wondering if that's a troll, that 4K argument was really something :unsure:

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes