jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
You could literally shove evidence down exirock’s throat and he still wouldn’t understand brother.

6 months is absurd, and it doesn’t matter how fucking amazing the update is. It’s NEVER worth 6 months of waiting. I don’t think people realize how fucking long that really is. Lmao that’s a joke :ROFLMAO:. Even Summertime Saga doesn’t take that long, and they’re notoriously known for intentionally doing so.

The game doesn’t have 4K graphics. Are we actually supposed to believe this team can only get 4 updates out a year??? Give me a break. :cautious:
Not the same budget, not the same number of people working on the project, and the devs don't work full time on it since they can't live from the money the game makes on patreon. It has been discussed already so I'm gonna stop there.

Btw i'm wondering if that's a troll, that 4K argument was really something :unsure:

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
You could literally shove evidence down exirock’s throat and he still wouldn’t understand brother.

6 months is absurd, and it doesn’t matter how fucking amazing the update is. It’s NEVER worth 6 months of waiting. I don’t think people realize how fucking long that really is. Lmao that’s a joke :ROFLMAO:. Even Summertime Saga doesn’t take that long, and they’re notoriously known for intentionally doing so.

The game doesn’t have 4K graphics. Are we actually supposed to believe this team can only get 4 updates out a year??? Give me a break. :cautious:
What evidence mate? u dont even interact with the devs or socialize with the community to know the stuff, u just come around to f95 looking for the games and when they are not out u go crying.

I understand how long its been but we cant do much about it beside waiting and have faith the update doesnt have any issues during the development, they dont work on the game full-time cause the money they make doesnt allow them and there is only 2 devs and beside they have their own engine which they keep improving every update and with that we getting a android port this update and other stuff in future.

U saying no matter how good its the update its never worth the wait, so i dont know what u doing here. There is never been a set of how many updates a year its gonna have.

The game doesnt have 4k and i dont know where is that coming from since its a pixel-art game, there isnt one game out there (poon games or AAA games) with 4k graphics, the only thing there is mods for games like GTA V that changes textures to a better quality.

This is gonna be my last response to this and will ignore future ignorant posts, cause there is a bunch of info why is the update taking longer etc u simply too lazy to find them and the first thing u do is starting drama.
(If i offended anyone with my words i apoligize.)

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Is there any complete quest list/walkthrough for the game?
Currently I'm at 80% and I can't find any more quests. Can we go further than this?
Hey so i cant tell u what quests u missing, but if u join the official discord on the channel #dba-question there u can ask about stuff game related if in case u have further questions, we have a pin feature there where u can find all the guides and list of quests we the community made to help new players.

This document has most of the quests but not all of them for what i know but should help u a bit to know what u missing,
(made by OldManArmando)

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
Playing the game for free and still whining. Shut the fuck up morons. They owe you nothing. And they're not dragging the game out like Summertime Saga and Milftoon Drama are. Those are terrible now.

Reactions: aslover69

AlexDuKaNa

Jan 9, 2018
Diamonds don't get shat out over night, if the wait is too long, there are plenty of other games you can play until the update, but there's definitely no need to bad talk the devs, honeslty, those two are two fellows down to earth.

Reactions: aslover69
Dec 29, 2018
Not the same budget, not the same number of people working on the project, and the devs don't work full time on it since they can't live from the money the game makes on patreon. It has been discussed already so I'm gonna stop there.

Btw i'm wondering if that's a troll, that 4K argument was really something :unsure:
Budget has absolutely nothing to do with how long it takes to complete an update whatsoever. They could be making 0 dollars and it still doesn’t make sense for an update to take 6 months. They could be doing it in their free time. There are creators who make just the same as (and WAY less than) Oni a month who have only 1 member and still make better and longer updates for their games.

The point about 4K was to show how it’s not like they’re making something that needs the amount of time like a 4K game does. But that’s alright... I learned a long time ago that when challenged people like yourself have nothing logical left to say, they resort to using meaningless ad-hominems like “TROLLLLLLL!!!“ So that clearly shows you lack common sense.

Oh and btw I’m wondering if you’re an asshole, that budget argument was really something :unsure:. Oh wait... I don’t need to ask questions I already know the answer to :giggle:.

Last edited:

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Budget has absolutely nothing to do with how long it takes to complete an update whatsoever. They could be making 0 dollars and it still doesn’t make sense for an update to take 6 months. They could be doing it in their free time. There are creators who make just the same as (and WAY less than) Oni a month who have only 1 member and still make better and longer updates for their games.

The point about 4K was to show how it’s not like they’re making something that needs the amount of time like a 4K game does. But that’s alright... I learned a long time ago that when challenged people like yourself have nothing logical left to say, they resort to using meaningless ad-hominems like “TROLLLLLLL!!!“ So that clearly shows you lack common sense.

Oh and btw I’m wondering if you’re an asshole, that budget argument was really something :unsure:. Oh wait... I don’t need to ask questions I already know the answer to :giggle:.
Ok then, prove us you can make a game for free with monthly updates full of content.

You can't? Then shut the fuck up. People whining here when you came to get stuff for free and not supporting the devs, you all sound like a kid in rage.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Ok then, prove us you can make a game for free with monthly updates full of content.

You can't? Then shut the fuck up. People whining here when you came to get stuff for free and not supporting the devs, you all sound like a kid in rage.
Instead of giving what the troll wants, just add him to your ignore list. Silence is golden. Especially considering the alternative. :)

Reactions: Banshee96

Aramantaceous

Nov 10, 2017
Just a random gamer (pervert gamer) thoughts... just like in the comments, I really love the art style, the story, per se, is pretty swag or should I say 'dandy', and the game mechanic, really love it, I also like the Monster Castle which anyway reminds me of my favorite childhood game, Castlevania but, there's only one thing that really bothers me, my character... huhuhuhuhu :cry:... has a small weiner compare to Trev, don't get me wrong I love the main character's character, nvm, maybe it's just me and my random rambling, still loved the game which makes me say "It's over 9000!!!"

Reactions: Ragingrager

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Can we have a version where the officer fucks mc's mother? :cry:
I dont think that will happen, i do remember people not wanting the officer to bang mc´s mom, so that is why the story changed each update, so u might not see any other characters banging his mom beside mc and mc's father.

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
As many people here, I'm amazed to see some are complaining for a game they get for free. Sure, you don't need to do art to be able to be a critic. But you do need to do it so fairly. What I see here and there (it's not only with this game) is mostly bitching and complaining and not much constructive critics. But you know what ? I guess in a way it's a testament that this game is done right since people are pushing to get the next updates. A bit like Summertime.
After all when a game truly doesn't interest you, you just ignore it.

Personaly I have only good things to say. I love the art, I enjoy the story, even the mechanics (except that running challenge. Fuck that one lol). I'm looking forward to more stuff with Tracy and really happy that the next update seems to focus on auntie and the cousin :p

edit for orthograph

Reactions: byedark and yercat
4.00 star(s) 69 Votes