exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I saw a video on PH there is a cheat but i dont know how to do the Dx player tho dis is my first tym playing it
u can cheat the minigames if u use dx code on options but i dont recommend since this latest update we have 0.4.2 those who use cheats miss a bj scene.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Hi! Just stumbled upon this game? How much content does this game have (sexually speaking)? Enough for a playthrough? Saw the game hasn't been updated in a long time? Is this the norm? Thanks in advance.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Hi! Just stumbled upon this game? How much content does this game have (sexually speaking)? Enough for a playthrough? Saw the game hasn't been updated in a long time? Is this the norm? Thanks in advance.
Hey, the game has good amount of Sex content for how many versions it has been released. Each update focus mainly on a certain characters and aswell a progression on Incest content.
The game hasnt been updated due to one of the devs being sick so the game develop went a bit slower causing it to delay, but they are trying to get it done fast and they been more active which is very good, the updates drops when Oni (one of the devs) announces the date release, normally its a few days until the date cause they use it to fix minor bugs and test everything.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Hey, the game has good amount of Sex content for how many versions it has been released. Each update focus mainly on a certain characters and aswell a progression on Incest content.
The game hasnt been updated due to one of the devs being sick so the game develop went a bit slower causing it to delay, but they are trying to get it done fast and they been more active which is very good, the updates drops when Oni (one of the devs) announces the date release, normally its a few days until the date cause they use it to fix minor bugs and test everything.
Thanks for the reply man. Appreciate it. Hope the dev gets better soon!

Reactions: byedark

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Thanks for the reply man. Appreciate it. Hope the dev gets better soon!
The dev is already 100% and its working hard to drop the next update, if u use discord here is the link we have an amazing community there and we always up to help in case u have technical or ingame problems.

Reactions: Sir_EatsALot

Oct 19, 2018
I have completed all of the quests (it says 100%) and gone to the lake to press on the stump. It triggers a dialogue that says "nothing happened!?" and I have no idea how to continue to find the secret room.

Also, what does the last bar of the cheat menu do? Mine just displays "???????".

Reactions: byedark

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I have completed all of the quests (it says 100%) and gone to the lake to press on the stump. It triggers a dialogue that says "nothing happened!?" and I have no idea how to continue to find the secret room.

Also, what does the last bar of the cheat menu do? Mine just displays "???????".
That stump has no progress for atleast for what we know, but it can be related to one of the versions where a stump was the trigger to the secret room, in this update the devs room is in another location (its in the graveyard, where Red locks u in, there is a pentagram on a platform where u need to pick one of those rats in the cave and place it on the pentagram, just a note to acess the secret room aka Devs room u need the game to be 100% or else u will be teleported there and be rejected at the door).

Has for the cheat menu u have a few options which u can use like the 2 types of coins to max and max relations, those "?" means that more options will be added in the future.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
So, it took half a year to 80%, then I assume we have to wait for about 1,5 months more?
Well, okay...

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
So, it took half a year to 80%, then I assume we have to wait for about 1,5 months more?
Well, okay...
If u hv being following the develop u would understand the reasons why taking so long.

They said they will try to release the update for this month, so, lets hope for the best.
Lets hope that everything works out well, the android port has been a pain but in the end will be worth, oni on the post says he doesnt really want to rush and drop the realese with bugs etc if he cnt really drop at the end of the month we might hv to wait a few more days.

Last edited:

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Lets hope that everything works out well, the android port has been a pain but in the end will be worth, oni on the post says if he doesnt really want to rush and drop the realese with bugs etc if he cnt really drop at the end of the month we might hv to wait a few more days.
They should focus on pc version always, then they should do the port.

AlexDuKaNa

Jan 9, 2018
They said they will try to release the update for this month, so, lets hope for the best.
This is from their patreon:
"I'm making the decision that I won't be cutting anything just so we could get it out this month as it's better to wait a long time and have a good build than to wait slightly less and be dissapointed."

So please don't give out misinformation.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
They should focus on pc version always, then they should do the port.
i understand ur point pc is the main focus but they trying to reach other markets (there is alot of people that dont have a pc cause it broke or simply dont own one and they would like to play it on mobile), its better for them doing the android port now then later on, cause later on there is alot of content to implement and they hv to program the android port so its like months of work.

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes