BostonSecret

Feb 7, 2019
Hey guys before i download this is there a lot of the game available? doesnt seem to be a very big file so just wondering how much gameplay is on it

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Hey guys before i download this is there a lot of the game available? doesnt seem to be a very big file so just wondering how much gameplay is on it
Yes there is quite a nice amount of h-content as of today

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
if u want to try it out now it has a good amount of content and the next update is in a few days.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
I guess you can have like 5 hours of gameplay and a really good amount of h-scenes.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Oh wow people already started claiming that this dev is milking his patrons? That was fast.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Oh wow people already started claiming that this dev is milking his patrons? That was fast.
there are a lot of sheep. I haven't visited this thread for past several months and I came back only to check up. I didn't put my mind to it like some seemingly intoxicated fanboys, just looked at the bare results. This is going nowhere but dev is already selling merch...yikes how dull one's senses must be to not notice this sort of things...

Overtime more people will start noticing its just that some people dont have sharp enough senses, that is all. Some can tell with one look if someone really puts effort and some will not understand until the person in question* screams at their face, because they don't want to, that's just how it is :)

Peace.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
there are a lot of sheep. I haven't visited this thread for past several months and I came back only to check up. I didn't put my mind to it like some seemingly intoxicated fanboys, just looked at the bare results. This is going nowhere but dev is already selling merch...yikes how dull one's senses must be to not notice this sort of things...

Overtime more people will start noticing its just that some people dont have sharp enough senses, that is all. Some can tell with one look if someone really puts effort and some will not understand until the person in question* screams at their face, because they don't want to, that's just how it is :)

Peace.
Ok.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
My good mates just ignore the trolls/ignorants/negative people, they come here whinning cause they dont have material to fap (they dont even follow the game)

Gamlen

Mar 25, 2020
Stuck at 80%!! Is there any way to find what quests/events I'm missing?

Also, i looked around so much i stumbled upon a golden statue... That a secret or something?

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Is there an updated guide that has the "It's-A-Me [NAME]" quest for Mrs. Thompson (Dex's mom)?
what is the quest asking u to do?

Stuck at 80%!! Is there any way to find what quests/events I'm missing?

Also, i looked around so much i stumbled upon a golden statue... That a secret or something?
u can find a list of quests by doing a search (on the search bar on this thread), but if u want more info go over to the official discord on #dba-question there is a pin top right u will see all the info u need like list of quests, guide, etc.
If its the statue that inside of a hole is like a easter-egg and its a way to help the player get some extra coins each week ingame. (unsure if its gonna be use for other stuff but since there is a bed there i assume it will have)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 234697

Hi, I haven't been following the game in a while, does anyone have any idea when the game will be updated?

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Hi, I haven't been following the game in a while, does anyone have any idea when the game will be updated?
If everything goes well 14-15 will be out for game testers and then will be fully released on 18-19 this month.

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes