exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Hi, I haven't been following the game in a while, does anyone have any idea when the game will be updated?
If everything goes well 14-15 will be out for game testers and then will be fully released on 18-19 this month.

Jun 3, 2020
hey i got a couple of questions
1. does this game have a notable gift bug? my milk won't disappear no matter how many times i gift it to Melissa and i cannot buy the cola which is preventing me from completing the first Mindy quest
2. can I see any other characters with avatar viewer or is it just limited to mc?
thx

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
hey i got a couple of questions
1. does this game have a notable gift bug? my milk won't disappear no matter how many times i gift it to Melissa and i cannot buy the cola which is preventing me from completing the first Mindy quest
2. can I see any other characters with avatar viewer or is it just limited to mc?
thx
1. we hvnt encounter such bug, either u hv more then 1 milk and that why wont disappear but that wont prevent from completing a quest or prevent u from buying cola, cause the system works like a pile if u hv 2 milks they will be in the same slot on the inventory and for what i know the inventory is unlimited space. Could u tell me the name of the quest? for me to see what is needed to do and for me to test that quest to see if i can replicate that bug u saying.

2.To see other characters on avatar viewer u need to buy them, at night there is 2 secret shop where u can purchase these avatar viewers aswell u can collect collection cards that will come in the card boosters. (One of the shops is in the crypt from halloween event and the other one is north of the city to reach her u need to go by the cave where u find the guys who stole the beer it will be easy to find her cause she has a huge ligh on her so easy to spot her.)

Jun 3, 2020
1. we hvnt encounter such bug, either u hv more then 1 milk and that why wont disappear but that wont prevent from completing a quest or prevent u from buying cola, cause the system works like a pile if u hv 2 milks they will be in the same slot on the inventory and for what i know the inventory is unlimited space. Could u tell me the name of the quest? for me to see what is needed to do and for me to test that quest to see if i can replicate that bug u saying.

2.To see other characters on avatar viewer u need to buy them, at night there is 2 secret shop where u can purchase these avatar viewers aswell u can collect collection cards that will come in the card boosters. (One of the shops is in the crypt from halloween event and the other one is north of the city to reach her u need to go by the cave where u find the guys who stole the beer it will be easy to find her cause she has a huge ligh on her so easy to spot her.)
thanks for the tips about the avatar viewer thing, didn't even know that was a feature.
the gift glitch bug occurs outside of the quest, but when it occurred to me i had the milk in the first gift slot as well as beer in the second slot. i couldn't gift beer to anybody but i could gift the milk to Melissa so I did that for a couple of in-game days but it simply wouldn't disappear, and during this time i couldn't buy the cola either it would always either not appear in my inventory or only appear in my inventory after i bought a significant amount of them (around 5). The quest itself is called Thirst For Love if you want to recreate it but like i said it occurs during free roam too

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
sadly u cant re-watch the scenes (only way its to make save before the scenes so that later on u can revisit (but dont save ont top of that one or else its gone) ), so i advice u to really play the game, the only thing u would able to do is see the gallery which hv some full screen pixelart and u can ingame do some actions with few girls.

Last edited:

Ainaross

Jun 15, 2018
Hey guys im having a bug in the quest Lost Super to meet Red at night in the cemetary, when i arrived there was a short dialogue but after that i cant move.

Reactions: Red88

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Hey guys im having a bug in the quest Lost Super to meet Red at night in the cemetary, when i arrived there was a short dialogue but after that i cant move.
can u show a print-screen or detail more ur issue to see if there is a way to fix that.

Did the dev remove that scene where the mom gave a blowjob to the police officer or something?
Yes, the scene was removed cause alot of people didnt like it, so Oni reworked that part which i think its better now (the cop still appears but not has a lover but has a guy trying to blackmail).

Reactions: AmazonessKing

Valila

Jul 29, 2017
can u show a print-screen or detail more ur issue to see if there is a way to fix that.

Yes, the scene was removed cause alot of people didnt like it, so Oni reworked that part which i think its better now (the cop still appears but not has a lover but has a guy trying to blackmail).
May I ask for the link download for that version which people don't like it please? I want to play it :)

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Is there a walkthrough that says where/how to start the quests? I've checked the Discord, and now know exactly which quests I'm missing, but I have no idea where to find them. I feel like I've talked to every NPC during every part of the day, and they have nothing new to say.

wraith101

Jul 7, 2018
can anyone help me with a warehouse puzzle. its really small puzzle, so the number of moves should be really limited but I cant see the path to the end.

its somewhere between the 15th-20th puzzle. Its called hidden path. probably the 17th or 20th.

Nvm, im a dumb shit. got it now.

leonardo2332

Dec 4, 2017
sadly u cant re-watch the scenes (only way its to make save before the scenes so that later on u can revisit (but dont save ont top of that one or else its gone) ), so i advice u to really play the game, the only thing u would able to do is see the gallery which hv some full screen pixelart and u can ingame do some actions with few girls.
Its sad :´( but tanks for the advice

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes