exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
The hair it's the same as his sister. I'm guessing it could be his sister but older if we take the clue of the gif name or a new model for her.
we are slowly discussing that on discord (later today all the members will appear with new theories), some of us thing its a older amy cause of the hair and others think its the demon girl from that box (could be her like human form).

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
u can cheat the minigames if u use dx code on options but i dont recommend since this latest update we have 0.4.2 those who use cheats miss a bj scene.
So I heard if you use the DX code you miss out on a scene. So should I not use the code until after I get that scene and would you be able to spoil me on where it is just to make sure I don't skip over it. Thanks again.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
So I heard if you use the DX code you miss out on a scene. So should I not use the code until after I get that scene and would you be able to spoil me on where it is just to make sure I don't skip over it. Thanks again.
Well to acess that scene u cant really cheat on the game since its only avaiable after u reach 100%, so the scene its after u engage with the devs on their secret-room (again u need 100% quests to enter the secret room).

Now the location of the secret room is on the crypt (graveyard), u will only gain acess to the crypt has u progress the story, Red will call u out to come to the graveyard and he will lock u into one of the crypts, so on that crypt since u have to progress the quests before going to the secret room u will need to find the key wich is right side of the crypt and u can noticed a small platform near the ramp which have a pentagram (portal to secret room) to activate that pentagram u need to drop a rat on that has a sacrifice (it wont be easy) and then u will be teleported and all u need to do now is go north and u will see the secret room. (sorry for the huge text.)

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Well to acess that scene u cant really cheat on the game since its only avaiable after u reach 100%, so the scene its after u engage with the devs on their secret-room (again u need 100% quests to enter the secret room).

Now the location of the secret room is on the crypt (graveyard), u will only gain acess to the crypt has u progress the story, Red will call u out to come to the graveyard and he will lock u into one of the crypts, so on that crypt since u have to progress the quests before going to the secret room u will need to find the key wich is right side of the crypt and u can noticed a small platform near the ramp which have a pentagram (portal to secret room) to activate that pentagram u need to drop a rat on that has a sacrifice (it wont be easy) and then u will be teleported and all u need to do now is go north and u will see the secret room. (sorry for the huge text.)
No need to say sorry. I was just saying if I couldn't use the DX code until before or after getting that scene. Thanks again for giving me an informative answer. I'll give it a try. I remember trying this game back when it was in 0.1 stage or around there so I have really tried it since then.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
whenever i try to open the game it just crashes any solutions?
Clueless of what might be, try start the game in admin, check on propreties if the game exe is unlock (windows has a some kinda of security), if nothing of that worked the version u downloaded might be corrupted retry download again if every option i sayed didnt work, i will advise going over to the official discord #report-bugs and ask there one of the devs will help u out.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
where can i watch the scenes again?
Sadly u cant revisit scenes (U will hv to make a backup save if u want to revisit each scene u want to re-watch), for now the game only has the gallery where u can see the full screen pixel illustrations that u unlock by progress in the game and there is the option on certain girls that u already banged u can go there and get laid again.

Mar 18, 2018
Clueless of what might be, try start the game in admin, check on propreties if the game exe is unlock (windows has a some kinda of security), if nothing of that worked the version u downloaded might be corrupted retry download again if every option i sayed didnt work, i will advise going over to the official discord #report-bugs and ask there one of the devs will help u out.
thanks ill give it a shot

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018

Hi ya'll,

We have come to a conclusion that there's no way to get this update out this month. We've been working everyday including all the weekends for the past month and to release the update in 4 days we'd have to rush it. There's probably more bugs in this one than any other release prior to this, so we need to test it and fix it with patience.

However, we have a release date!

0.5 will be open for game testers and 60$ tier patrons in 14-15th June, and it'll be officially released 18-19th June.

This way we can make sure it's the update you've all been waiting for and not a burning pile of bugs and glitches.

The content is almost done anyways, and it's looking good. Real good! Now let's just have patience for the final stretch and then we can all enjoy summer with some DBA goodness!

1590492662351.png

byedark

Apr 9, 2019
[QUOTE =“ exirock,帖子:3549960,成员:594494”]

嗨,

我们得出的结论是,本月没有办法发布此更新。我们每天都在工作,包括过去一个月的所有周末,要在4天内发布更新,我们必须赶紧进行。这个版本中的错误可能比之前的任何其他版本都要多,因此我们需要耐心对其进行测试和修复。

但是,我们有发布日期!

0.5将于6月14日至15日面向游戏测试人员和60美元的顾客开放,并将于6月18日至19日正式发布。

这样,我们可以确保它是您一直在等待的更新,而不是大量的错误和故障。

无论如何,内容几乎完成了,看起来不错。真的好!现在,让我们耐心等待最后的舒展,然后我们都可以在DBA的帮助下享受夏天!

View attachment 671001
[/引用]
a good news!thx

• Thinking Face
Reactions: yercat and lnppo

broly78

Nov 17, 2019
You can enter the cousins farm from a Bus stop. Activate it from the sign. You can cycle through all the maps within the map and select a bus stop that you want to fast travel into!

The other secret store one can be found at the town somewhere.

DVRNR is/was a standalone spinoff game we released to our patrons. ^^

There's currently nothing that can make Alex go any faster on foot.
For the other secret store, is this still in 0.4.2? (Just 100% other than that)

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
For the other secret store, is this still in 0.4.2? (Just 100% other than that)
If the secret store u saying its that one from that rogue woman, she is still on the game if i do recall she only appears at night one close to the warehouse and the other one is inside the Crypt (u gain acess after the candy quest). if this isnt the shop im actually clueless.

Reactions: broly78

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Are they any mods for this game?
No there is not mods for this game, but i remember the dev saying when the game is complete he would try make an option for us to mod (like change sprites etc.)(but isnt 100% confirmed and its alot of work behind it).

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes