Oct 2, 2018
Where is the cave near "Shopsmart" cause I looked all over behind it and around it and can not find it for the life of me... Like wtf. And also having a bunch of quests need booze to continue is not cool when you can not even buy it from a store... I mean seriously, not everything is about getting drunk or getting others drunk but at least provide player with ability to buy beer in the ShopSmart if its needed.

Last edited:

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Where is the cave near "Shopsmart" cause I looked all over behind it and around it and can not find it for the life of me... Like wtf. And also having a bunch of quests need booze to continue is not cool when you can not even buy it from a store... I mean seriously, not everything is about getting drunk or getting others drunk but at least provide player with ability to buy beer in the ShopSmart if its needed.
Left side of the shop there is a tree behind it is the cave, if i recall by doing the quest of those 2 guys that run off will unlock the npc that will sell u booze.

Last edited:

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Is this game abandoned? Its almost 4 months since last update
No, the game isnt abandoned and never been, one of the devs was sick due to that the development was slow, Has stated on the latest patreon post, the devs are back working at 100% and they are trying to get the update done by the end of the next month.

Reactions: box777

box777

May 10, 2017
No, the game isnt abandoned and never been, one of the devs was sick due to that the development was slow, Has stated on the latest patreon post, the devs are back working at 100% and they are trying to get the update done by the end of the next month.
I appreciate your answer, but they should make it worth it with the equivalent 4 months of content missing included in the next update.

• Angry
Reactions: Choc0keki

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I appreciate your answer, but they should make it worth it with the equivalent 4 months of content missing included in the next update.
I understand, but during a few weeks Oni was down couldnt really work and expecting them now in like 2 months to do double the size of the update planned is asking too much (dont get me wrong i would love more content but health is the 1st thing anyone should worry), now they are gonna try to get the content that was planned for this update done fast has they can without making any mess.

box777

May 10, 2017
I understand, but during a few weeks Oni was down couldnt really work and expecting them now in like 2 months to do double the size of the update planned is asking too much (dont get me wrong i would love more content but health is the 1st thing anyone should worry), now they are gonna try to get the content that was planned for this update done fast has they can without making any mess.
You know, they have to figure out for themselves what kind of creators they are, evidently they may not be able to come up with the equivalent 4 months of content, but they ought to think for themselves if they want to become "grouped" into the same category of other creators that are somewhat "labeled" as milkers who say "maybe next month" for 6 straight months, and just keep doing that over and over because they know people love their content so much they endure the wait.

It is really up to them to take control of the perception they create for themselves. Do whatever they want, but risk getting the same label if they start having the same 6 month inter update periods.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
what does DX password do?
DX code on the latest build only activates cheat menu where u can get max relation, max coins etc but got a letdown which for example on this update u miss a bj scene cause u used cheats.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
bj from who?
i dont like to spoiler things but its related to the devs office. (in case u never played this game before its a thing the devs do each update they make a easter egg where u need to find their office).

Mar 7, 2018
DandyBoyOni Hi, can you guys bring back the incest patch, just as an alterantive for those who want a more "genuine" incest experience :) I understand if its to much work, your game is amazing and keep up the great work, Regards. :coffee:

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes