ZenEvadoni77

Aug 24, 2020
Well, I'll try it and all, but what's a man gotta do to get some different Final Fantasy female protagonists to be in a H-game?

As a Lightning fan, I'm famished. I think the only game I played with her in it was Crystal Fantasy.

May 13, 2021
alright how tf do you finish investigating the underground factory
I've went through all the rooms multiple times and I got NOTHING
I go through rooms G B A C and take the pictures at E, I then go to D to double check then I go to H and grab the magazine, I then go to F and finish with the I science shit, and fucking NOTHING happens, I leave and nothing chances, wtf am i missing, I literally rubbed my face over every wall, wtf does it want from me

masterspy

Nov 3, 2017
I go through rooms G B A C and take the pictures at E, I then go to D to double check then I go to H and grab the magazine, I then go to F and finish with the I science shit, and fucking NOTHING happens, I leave and nothing chances, wtf am i missing, I literally rubbed my face over every wall, wtf does it want from me

Bro, having the same issue, though your reply has helped me to find the magazine, make sure to it on your inventory, nothing changed for me though.

Also cant progress

sum1confused

Aug 25, 2022
I wish it unlocked the gallery when you finish the game. Some enemies never use their grabs, even the dog type enemy that has a gif on the main page of this thread so it clearly has a grab.

ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
You're going to be cycling between the Secret Studio, the Food Factory, and the C. Building stages, as one will likely have a key/event that'll unlock a new area in one of the other stages. Also, you can check where to go next using the "Info" section of the menu: Image 170.png

C. Building seems to serve as both the midway and end points of the game. Be sure to talk to the receptionist, as there will be an additional option to unlock one of the floors of the building. After clearing the first stage at C. Building, there should be new areas to explore at the Secret Studio, then later the Food Factor.

And in case any DOESN'T want to CG hunt, the devs released a fully unlocked gallery system file. Just replace the file that's in the 'system' folder.

Last edited:

Welwigo

Apr 12, 2021
... Devs usually only implement it as an afterthought in the form of an ending or a quick one and done type thing. ...
I think some of them think that pregnant women's bodies are "icky." Thought patterns like a child. That seems to overlap with the people who think if a woman has pubic hair, any hint of muscles, or a tattoo that she's a disgusting manly pig, so there's some kind of body purity absolutism that's gotten ingrained into a portion of people.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I think some of them think that pregnant women's bodies are "icky." Thought patterns like a child. That seems to overlap with the people who think if a woman has pubic hair, any hint of muscles, or a tattoo that she's a disgusting manly pig, so there's some kind of body purity absolutism that's gotten ingrained into a portion of people.
That's nothing compared to Japan thinking that anyone who's over 30 is old lol. And I mean like OLD. For some reason they think that a 15/16 year old teen is in her prime age while girls in their mid 20s are middle aged and everyone over 30 is legit old lmao. It's absolutely crazy.

Reactions: Hollowedzs

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Bro, having the same issue, though your reply has helped me to find the magazine, make sure to it on your inventory, nothing changed for me though.

Also cant progress
So, I was searching like you too ...

It's fucking stupid, but, you have to talk one time to the barmaid in the bar, and after that, cleaning all room in the basement of the food factory, then, when you come back at A, you got a boss

Drakehunt

Mar 27, 2019
I swear is this Tifa model just some asset store thing this is like the 3rd game in the past few months I've seen with totally not Tifa as the protag.

dijitz23

Feb 19, 2021
I mean enjoying watching childbirth isn't really something most people would fetishize, so I wouldn't say it's a thought pattern of a child. I'm sure a lot of people feel a bit weird about watching a woman with a baby in her stomach getting railed and I mean the women who look to be 7-9 months pregnant. Lumping those who aren't into pregnancy with the latter is honestly a bit silly. I'd say lumping those who don't like pregnant women with those who don't like fat women would have more merit but even that is still kinda stretching it.

I'll also say that from a gameplay standpoint implementing a pregnancy feature is a bit more on the difficult side. There's games that do it right but outside of monster pregnancy, there's a lot of hand waving that needs to be done for human/human pregnancy, especially in action oriented games. Implementing it as a game over scenario is usually just a lot easier.

May 13, 2021
So, I was searching like you too ...

It's fucking stupid, but, you have to talk one time to the barmaid in the bar, and after that, cleaning all room in the basement of the food factory, then, when you come back at A, you got a boss
stupidest shit, like wtf did bro think he was cooking with that boss,

Last edited:

ZenEvadoni77

Aug 24, 2020
I just finished it. The kindest I can put it is that it's... mediocre. If you're into Tifa, it's worth a look once, but I can't see wanting to come back to it again a second time.

Gameplay can be trivialized by just sprinting and mashing attack to spam the running knee hit animation. This stunlocks all enemies, and even bosses are susceptible to this cheese tactic, which can be good or bad depending on how you want your h-game to be. I also just grinded the alley area for AP to make Tifa tankier, but if you're just going to be abusing the running attack animation, you won't need to grind at all. I didn't need to use the pistol feature of her gauntlets at all to win any encounters, either. Just spam that running attack.

Probably the biggest offense this game commits is that it doesn't unlock the gallery fully when you finish the game, so you'll really have to force a loss to see the different scenes and animations.

Oh, and for anyone looking for the food factory secret entrance, it's
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. My dense ass wasted probably three to four in-game days trying to find it.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes