VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Dev doesn't care about steal- err... appropriating characters it seems XD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: anyone know how to get the scenes of the fat bastard outside the hotel room?

Last edited:

pangton123

Dec 19, 2017
alright how tf do you finish investigating the underground factory
I've went through all the rooms multiple times and I got NOTHING
I go through rooms G B A C and take the pictures at E, I then go to D to double check then I go to H and grab the magazine, I then go to F and finish with the I science shit, and fucking NOTHING happens, I leave and nothing chances, wtf am i missing, I literally rubbed my face over every wall, wtf does it want from me
1719709880055.png

I fond it map food factory

GodlessSinner

Sep 5, 2023
Yea it's tough being a pregnancy fan... Devs usually only implement it as an afterthought in the form of an ending or a quick one and done type thing. As a huge preggo nut, I love when games actually have a working and immersive pregnancy system. Unfortunately, there's not many games out there that actually do pregnancy well.
for real, especially if you're someone like me wanting a specific combo of fetishes. I've been trying to help others with the same subset of interests with a thread documenting all the games I find with even barebones preg mechanics +beast

preg game over only to me is a slap in the face, I'd honestly just prefer them not to bother because it clogs up the tag so fucking much.

SmugAshe

Mar 20, 2018
for real, especially if you're someone like me wanting a specific combo of fetishes. I've been trying to help others with the same subset of interests with a thread documenting all the games I find with even barebones preg mechanics +beast

preg game over only to me is a slap in the face, I'd honestly just prefer them not to bother because it clogs up the tag so fucking much.
I bet you would enjoy "ThornSin". Got both bestiality and pregnancy mechanic

Reactions: OrdinaryPpl

Cannabix

Jul 24, 2019
Al these promising games that have to be censored... I wish there was an easy way to fix this. Not being in a country where you have to censor games make this so frustrating and irrelevant.

Deltin

Feb 18, 2018
fun concept, fun game... the controlls for fighting are poorly mapped and you can't rebind them though...

Sep 26, 2020
That's nothing compared to Japan thinking that anyone who's over 30 is old lol. And I mean like OLD. For some reason they think that a 15/16 year old teen is in her prime age while girls in their mid 20s are middle aged and everyone over 30 is legit old lmao. It's absolutely crazy.
There is, supposedly, one particular city square where 26- and 27-year-old Japanese women go to meet European men, because European men (a) tend to treat women better than Japanese men tend to and (b) don't think girls are like Christmas cake (it's stale and nobody wants it after the 25th). Yeah, crazy.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes