MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
all the dev's games are rated below 3... well i dont have high hopes for this but i will give it a try.
The rating on this site means absolutely jack, and most of the time it's only by 2-3 people who even bother to write a review anyways, especially for Japanese games.

But yes, this game is likely just all the other Tifa games by this group, a showcase of mediocre sprite sex. Not great but not terrible, probably still more worth it than most of the games here, cuz at least it's still decently fappable.

dijitz23

Feb 19, 2021
Well I'm not specifically talking about childbirth or even sex during pregnancy. Just that a woman becoming pregnant means to those odd people that she is no longer desirable. It's like a weird paradox where they want a sexually attractive and active fertile woman but also a biologically functionally inert virgin doll.
Ah ok I see what you mean now. That makes a bit more sense.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
There is, supposedly, one particular city square where 26- and 27-year-old Japanese women go to meet European men, because European men (a) tend to treat women better than Japanese men tend to and (b) don't think girls are like Christmas cake (it's stale and nobody wants it after the 25th). Yeah, crazy.
Is there really? Well, what are we waiting for? Let's get to that square ASAP :cool:

SecretThengel

Feb 4, 2023
I can start the game, but only the arrow-keys work, so I can't start a new game nor go into options. How do I select anything? Neither space nor enter works

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes