VN Ren'Py Dark Fate Chronicles [v0.2 Part 1] [KinneyX23]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Good game so far with nice renders, the story is interesting.
While playing I integrated a few music tracks and made a quick Mod for the game.

Info April 14, 2023
I stop this Mod now.

May 16, 2022
updated my Mod for the new game version v0.2

Dark Fate Chronicles - Mod Banner.jpg
Mod functions:
- background music for the game, adapted to the scenes
- a music jukebox for playing the tracks manually
- a persistant info screen for the game points
- cheating options for the game points (so far not needed)
- integrated the ingame walkthrough into my Mod menu
- additional game settings (textbox opacity/text size/text outlines/quick menu)

Most of these functions are optional and can be turned on/off while playing the game

Download Mod v0.2part1 (~40MB)
-

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
DarkFateChronicles_01.jpg DarkFateChronicles_02.jpg DarkFateChronicles_03.jpg DarkFateChronicles_04.jpg

Last edited:

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
There are also Mac and Android versions, if you can't play on Windows or Linux.

Also for everyone who still thinks that there's no sexual content, I added two new previews to the OP that should make it VERY clear that this is NOT the case. ;)
With such an original story, when I saw people saying no-sex, I thought to myself: what a waste...
...aaaand... Downloading!
Thank you.

P.S. Sarah Chronicles got canceled, I hope this isn't. My weak heart wouldn't resist.

Last edited:

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
Terminator story... But in Adult type and become SHErminator. So the young John O'Connor fucked the SHErminator???
Quite interesting story... But I noticed that this game 1st release on 2018??? (From the 1st comment of player : dated Aug 12, 2018) Wow... Almost 3 years but only updated to version 0.15??? So the next update will be 1 or 2 years later???

Reactions: Grelk

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
That's a bit misleading since this used to be my side project. I only started working on it a few months ago and changed pretty much anything. The main character looks different, the story will go in a different direction as it was back then, it has way more features than it used to and the overall gameplay is different as well.

Also very important to note here is that the initial release in 2018 was just a 40 image excuse of a demo. Since March 2021 the number of images increased to more than 240 images, with all of them completely redone.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Terminator story... But in Adult type and become SHErminator. So the young John O'Connor fucked the SHErminator???
Quite interesting story... But I noticed that this game 1st release on 2018??? (From the 1st comment of player : dated Aug 12, 2018) Wow... Almost 3 years but only updated to version 0.15??? So the next update will be 1 or 2 years later???
Sounds like it's in line with The Sarah Connor Chronicles where a female Terminator, played by Summer Glau, was sent back to protect John who absolutely wanted to stick his floppy into her disk slot.

Reactions: Drachar

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Yeah, I still need to update the Translations. German I can do myself, but Turkish and Russian are done by other people, so I don't know when they're done.

Deadmanvs1

Apr 5, 2019
Sounds like it's in line with The Sarah Connor Chronicles where a female Terminator, played by Summer Glau, was sent back to protect John who absolutely wanted to stick his floppy into her disk slot.
I bet his floppy is really just a small flash drive

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Just one problem with that, I never said that Julie is a robot/terminator since I started working on the game again. I also never said that John will be a LI for Julie. ;)
Gotta say, I like the reference though.

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
but... but.. terminators don't sleep and don't act human especially if they're not been around people for very long which she hasn't in the beginning and still acting very human.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Just looking at the game now Graphics do look very good and the no sex theme seems to be a thing of the past but As always for me, All holes not meant in a derogatory way would be great. I will definitely check this game out and I hope It won't be too long before the next release.

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Just looking at the game now Graphics do look very good and the no sex theme seems to be a thing of the past but As always for me, All holes not meant in a derogatory way would be great. I will definitely check this game out and I hope It won't be too long before the next release.
Thanks. I'm not entirely sure yet how far I really wanna go if it comes to the use of holes, but what I can say is that it won't be in any derogatory way.

It would be great if there was a relationship between Julie and Daisy!
Well, there will be some kind of relationship, but that's all I'm gonna say.

Franky28

Oct 4, 2020
Bonjour, super jeu très bon graphisme et bonne histoire. j'aime beaucoup ce monde futuriste.
je me suis permis de faire la traduction en Français

Hello, great game, very good graphics and good story. I really like this futuristic world.
I took the liberty of translating it into French

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote