gpsywolf

Sep 30, 2019
Wow, I totally, utterly, forgot this was a thing. So long between updates I was pretty sure it was dead.

Petering

Sep 8, 2019
This one is very unpolished. At the current development rate, it will take a while to show a solid product. MC is a Walmart Dante knockoff but the girls look decent. The english is pretty bad and I've seen better textures on a PS1.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Attractive models. Engrish. Stupid nonsensical choices that lead to game over if you don't pick the arbitrarily chosen right answer.

2/5 would not play again.

Reactions: Tragic Princess

Nodrean

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2020
Attractive models. Engrish. Stupid nonsensical choices that lead to game over if you don't pick the arbitrarily chosen right answer.

2/5 would not play again.
Have you played version 0.02? or was it 0.01?

Nodrean

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2020
This one is very unpolished. At the current development rate, it will take a while to show a solid product. MC is a Walmart Dante knockoff but the girls look decent. The english is pretty bad and I've seen better textures on a PS1.
May I ask which version did you play?

F1_V10

Apr 9, 2019
Nodrean I just finished it and in my honest opinion it has potential.
If further development can accommodate improvements to the script as the engrish is, borderline acceptable. Try considering a proofreader or two. you have a coherent plot, I mean something believable of sorts, I guess.
And you might wanna consider including choices for the sex scenes that involve specific kinks, like above mentioned femdom, incest could have also been optional as it is a chore for some people(Yes, sadly I'm not a big fan but would prefer it be optional) Also,
right off the bat the brother wants to fuck his sister no beating around the bush or nothing straight wants to fuck her that's kinda lame needs a build up to it
This is important. There needs to be build-up and some sexual tension, if necessary, for the characters to stick. Otherwise there's no attachment b/w the player and characters.

As some above mentioned lack visual detail, it seems this is a fairly new project with a similarly new dev who is testing the waters, so it CAN be improved in due course of time. So visual detail is, in my opinion something that you'll get better at after spending a considerable amount of dev time, and that should be least of priorities.

Since this is a early build, I'm hoping this game becomes better in time. Good luck dev!

Nodrean

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2020
Nodrean I just finished it and in my honest opinion it has potential.
If further development can accommodate improvements to the script as the engrish is, borderline acceptable. Try considering a proofreader or two. you have a coherent plot, I mean something believable of sorts, I guess.
And you might wanna consider including choices for the sex scenes that involve specific kinks, like above mentioned femdom, incest could have also been optional as it is a chore for some people(Yes, sadly I'm not a big fan but would prefer it be optional) Also,

This is important. There needs to be build-up and some sexual tension, if necessary, for the characters to stick. Otherwise there's no attachment b/w the player and characters.

As some above mentioned lack visual detail, it seems this is a fairly new project with a similarly new dev who is testing the waters, so it CAN be improved in due course of time. So visual detail is, in my opinion something that you'll get better at after spending a considerable amount of dev time, and that should be least of priorities.

Since this is a early build, I'm hoping this game becomes better in time. Good luck dev!
Thank you for your constructive criticism, I'll take that into account

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Humorous, it was actually, quite fun playing... can't wait for more update.

Here's some of the typos/grammatical errors I found, not really sure if some are wrong or maybe it's just me.

Reactions: Nodrean and F1_V10

Nodrean

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2020
Humorous, it was actually, quite fun playing... can't wait for more update.

Here's some of the typos/grammatical errors I found, not really sure if some are wrong or maybe it's just me.
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help, I will fix it

AcTePuKc

Dec 2, 2020
Oh, amm ... can someone help the author with translation? English is also not my native language but this is horrendous, my eyes started to hurt after the 10th sentence(that's about the Engrish)
-- So the MC is talking to his sister about their father, but instead he to say ... You know how father raised us(me) ... the dialog is -- You know how MY father raised me. (khmm) are they from different fathers?
I kinda hope next version to be just spellcheck fix :D
The scene where he get out from the metro, and stare at his sister for ... a while and she doesn't move and don't recognize him ... maybe it should be like they are walking out of there ... and he is thinking about this ...
After the scene with the car they went to eat pizza (tell us ... first what MC says ... I'll pay for it ... for what?)
Then they immediately appear outside (maybe a transition ... like the cashier is saying wait 10 min, please ... you can sit or something or for here or takeaway :D )
ahmm khmm no way to play this ... the scene with their father amm he got sent to another world to be(should be get) stronger to save the current one, which he cannot now and everything will be fine wowzers
There is a potential but ... please ask someone to help you with nonsensical dialog

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes