Halflyfe

Dec 21, 2020
What was this game originally called?? When trying to install the android apk it is telling me i have it installed already... was it under a different name??

Deathlore421

Jul 11, 2020
Please read the literal last post of dev ... we be talking about it just above:

Dev looking to have some of the babes carry through a new game.

Did you play this game?

Please give 0.3 a shot and tell us where gurls would go in another game.
How would they go forth in a supposed 0.4 version?
Dev is set that there are unforgivable mistakes in this game so a new one is being coined.
There is no 0.4, dev said he was making a NEW game, just keeping some of the character models from this one. I personally don't tend to follow creators who abandon projects, so I won't be actively looking into his next project, but if it's fantasy, who knows, maybe I'll stumble onto it a few releases in. Like I said, dev said he made mistakes and is making a new game, if he clarifies that he is remaking this game, then I'll be interested, but everything points to new concept, same babes.

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Please read the literal last post of dev ... we be talking about it just above:

Dev looking to have some of the babes carry through a new game.

Did you play this game?

Please give 0.3 a shot and tell us where gurls would go in another game.
How would they go forth in a supposed 0.4 version?
Dev is set that there are unforgivable mistakes in this game so a new one is being coined.
There is no 0.4, dev said he was making a NEW game, just keeping some of the character models from this one. I personally don't tend to follow creators who abandon projects, so I won't be actively looking into his next project, but if it's fantasy, who knows, maybe I'll stumble onto it a few releases in. Like I said, dev said he made mistakes and is making a new game, if he clarifies that he is remaking this game, then I'll be interested, but everything points to new concept, same babes.
So from what I've gathered from this, the game has been shot in the head with an abandoned tag, and the only purpose of 0.3 is determining which of the ladies carries over to a new title, and the remaining ones gets tossed in the bin?

A bit of a shame really, as if Dark Harem got a reboot with proper polish, I think it'd make a decent game, but need to replay it to be sure. Need to get through my backlog first though.

Edit; Replayed. I think a new title is warranted, as the game becomes a train without rails pretty fast. As for girls to keep; All of em' besides the blonde waitress and librarian. Idk. Mostly skimmed through this update since it's google translated.

Last edited:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I hope the game is still live, it seems good.
The dev mentioned on the Patreon that he's probably abandoning this game and starting another. Though that was 8 months ago and still no word, so he may not be making a new game at all.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes