Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
ntr fan here but not for this game guys i speechless the ending i go back to kill that veriges guy kill him THEN WHAT MY LATIA FUCKING LOVE HIM? PREGNANT?I FEEL BETRAY FFS I WHEN IN BATTLE FIGHT LETIA I SPEECHLESS FOR 5 MIN CANNOT ACCEPT THE PAIN FEEL OMG
lol, you said that you are ntr fan, this is a real ntr game. Of course you will feel betrayed, it is ntr :)

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
mind tell me another hard ntr other then this and ntrpg?
Try these;

Also, this one is not hard ntr (it is netorase) but still good;

Unfortunately, most of the hardcore Japanese NTR's never get translated to English. Also, if you like reading ntr comics, try this one, this is my favorite;

symxxx

Sep 24, 2017
Try these;

Also, this one is not hard ntr (it is netorase) but still good;

Unfortunately, most of the hardcore Japanese NTR's never get translated to English. Also, if you like reading ntr comics, try this one, this is my favorite;

ty ma boy really appreciate this btw that marina cuckcolding ady play and i like it lol and still waiting for the sequel and also pls bang my wife also not bad

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Just played this game for a bit... gotta stop when they arrived at the city since my brain can't take more of that. I decided to read players's comments about endings and watch the h-scenes now i'm pretty pissed. I can sympathize with the MC since he cant really do anything about it till late game but all heroines are freaking sluts that love their own rapists. Not to mention those assh0le dragon deities giving power to freaking deranged thugs and nymphomaniac sluts to "protect world peace" against the wicked king. I haven't play through the game yet so maybe i missed something but what the heck did the wicked king ever done to them? Wished that there's an ending where i can kill Lotia's child with that blonde thug faggot before her eyes , feed her the corpse then end her pathetic cunt as well.
Enough ranting, overall very good game if you are ok with NTR and masochist as well, make me want to burn humanity then spit on the ashes, i also hate my gf right now for just being a woman lol.

gto123

Aug 5, 2017
This game is pretty heavy even for "ntr" Feels bad man if you choose the true revenge route by killing all dragons.

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
ntr fan here but not for this game guys i speechless the ending i go back to kill that veriges guy kill him THEN WHAT MY LATIA FUCKING LOVE HIM? PREGNANT?I FEEL BETRAY FFS I WHEN IN BATTLE FIGHT LETIA I SPEECHLESS FOR 5 MIN CANNOT ACCEPT THE PAIN FEEL OMG
Than you may be more of a fan of Netorase, or even Netori content, not so much Netorare.

Still, this game seems to be hard ntr. I don't think I'm gonna touch this game.

I'm more of a fan of when everyone is happy, including the protagonist, so when I do end up looking at NTR content it tends to be Netorase and Netori content.

Netorare is just too much for my heart.

Out of curiosity, what is the good ending?

Last edited:

MoreSatan

Mar 20, 2017
Ending was so bad seriously I wanted to massacre whole town and they just gave me that guy. That pink haired bitch attacked afterwards talking about world piece and nonsense ahaha "her friends is getting used as a cum bucked but that bitch talks about world piece." I was going to spare only that Princess girl.

Anyway it was not ntr you know that pink haired bitch was like a crush to the protagonist but she was not really his girlfriend she literally chose to be wife of another man without touching or cheating protagonist. You might think it as ntr because of the weak protagonist and all unfair world around him so you sympathize with him but it was really not a netorare guys get your shit together.

By the way it was all about rape again I hate rape content.

Out of curiosity, what is the good ending?
Good ending is you don't get revenge and fall in love with wicked king you fuck her everyday while killing monsters for daily routine.

Last edited:
Reactions: snake5273

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
That´s a way of see this game i guess, but you consider that the protagonist and that girl had a kind of verbal commitment right?Since the beginning of the game that was clear, they may not had any sex or be a real couple but the relationship did exist, i think that does classify as NTR, but that´s just me. I too got angry with the end you spoke of, i was so sure i could have some revenge, but there´s no real "good end" in this game, as it often happens in games like this, its how much worse you are, you may conform or you may fight, but ends bad anyway.

MoreSatan

Mar 20, 2017
That´s a way of see this game i guess, but you consider that the protagonist and that girl had a kind of verbal commitment right?Since the beginning of the game that was clear, they may not had any sex or be a real couple but the relationship did exist, i think that does classify as NTR, but that´s just me. I too got angry with the end you spoke of, i was so sure i could have some revenge, but there´s no real "good end" in this game, as it often happens in games like this, its how much worse you are, you may conform or you may fight, but ends bad anyway.
Nah it didn't click me as a netorare stuff, there was not even a real promise between those two it just felt sad because the guy was so hopeless all the time for not being able to protect the girls. And that bitch appeared suddenly kill the guy atleast I wanted to save princess girl who got angry to the prince for the main guy.

Last edited:

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Nah it didn't click me as a netorare stuff, there was not even a real promise between those two it just felt sad because the guy was so hopeless all the time for not being able to protect the girls. And that bitch appeared suddenly kill the guy atleast I wanted to save princess girl who got angry to the prince for the main guy.
Yeah, that princess was the only one that is worth something in that game, it would be good if she could be saved too, along, not just that nun. Also, we never did get revenge to that other guy that betrayed the MC, his supposed "friend", just one of the many things to feel angry at this game story i guess.

Reactions: Redbrownalgae

RuskinSalmon

Jun 6, 2017
Need help, guys

Can't beat Lotia at the final battle, even turn down Behelnicht's request with Lotia R in my party, Lotia keeps her last drop of blood, and refuses to lose. Perhaps it's because I used a SaveEditor
Please tell me why or give me a save file can go through it, after receive the four heroine replicas and before the finnal battle

Thank you for your help

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
Ending was so bad seriously I wanted to massacre whole town and they just gave me that guy. That pink haired bitch attacked afterwards talking about world piece and nonsense ahaha "her friends is getting used as a cum bucked but that bitch talks about world piece." I was going to spare only that Princess girl.

Anyway it was not ntr you know that pink haired bitch was like a crush to the protagonist but she was not really his girlfriend she literally chose to be wife of another man without touching or cheating protagonist. You might think it as ntr because of the weak protagonist and all unfair world around him so you sympathize with him but it was really not a netorare guys get your shit together.

By the way it was all about rape again I hate rape content.

Good ending is you don't get revenge and fall in love with wicked king you fuck her everyday while killing monsters for daily routine.
Thanks for the info.

Also, I agree, rape content is the worst.

Reactions: Aiden

hmastery

Dec 19, 2017
im an netorare/netori fan, but yeah this is too much for me to handle (delete this game later)... yup this game just for pure NTR fan...
its like "u dont mind to have sex with a bit violence but not gore"

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
Played it for like half hour and it already made me feel bad knowing that the sister got raped, not gonna touch this again, not for me.
played it for 4 hours, before arriving at a cave where you try to save yet another girl and fail miserably.
This shit kills you inside :<

I'm more of a fan of when everyone is happy, including the protagonist, so when I do end up looking at NTR content it tends to be Netorase and Netori content.
more than that, until the point I played it is just a rape marathon
the like "I'll do you under duress until you'll like it, even menacing your inept brother/friend if you don't comply"
I'm not usually above some NTR content (hell, I played both NTRPG! Even if I felt bad for a while, later) but this plot is just a spiral of self-destruction -__-

gives a endig where one girl doesnt get raped?
an ending?
the first gets it after 10 minutes of playing, and after that is a field day of things I don't want to remember :<
it's more like, your best hope is that the male protagonist doesn't get raped (I'm not even sure of that)

EDIT: Crap, necropost
sorry I didn't noticed :p

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes