Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Ive not kept up but did he say what characters he would be focusing on with next update? good to see things progressing regardless. Do love me some town harem games lol

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Guys do y'all have recom to game that almost the same as this game?
Corruption offers a very similar style in using honey select models and a fuck an entire town premise. If your after more of the former id check out Harem Hotel and Sollvalley High too and if the latter is more what your after Adventures of Willy D whilst not using Honey Select models is probably the most sex heavy content game there is out there today.

Tititid

Mar 27, 2019
Corruption offers a very similar style in using honey select models and a fuck an entire town premise. If your after more of the former id check out Harem Hotel and Sollvalley High too and if the latter is more what your after Adventures of Willy D whilst not using Honey Select models is probably the most sex heavy content game there is out there today.
nah i mean literally, like slow corrupt , take place at kingdom , and ofc harem style

Tititid

Mar 27, 2019
An
Anyway thanks for the recom!

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I will not cry if majority of all other games abandoned. But i want this thing alive.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I will not cry if majority of all other games abandoned. But i want this thing alive.
Well until now there haven't been any signs of it being abandoned. So I think you have nothing to worry about.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paapi

Eroln

Nov 10, 2019
Hi F***Lord, if you need some help (coding/writing), I volunteer.
Due to the CoVid virus I am out of office for a while and this project is quite interesting. If you search helping hand, let me know whether I can join you (Discord?). I am relatively skilled with RenPy and Python itself.

Reactions: Putzi and Agrik

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Hi F***Lord, if you need some help (coding/writing), I volunteer.
Due to the CoVid virus I am out of office for a while and this project is quite interesting. If you search helping hand, let me know whether I can join you (Discord?). I am relatively skilled with RenPy and Python itself.
Some help with the proofreading would be appreciated.

Eroln

Nov 10, 2019
Hi, all:
then lets give it a try. I think we may start with proofreading of v0.10.1, at least to be sure everybody knows how to work with rpy files. I will post discord to get together, ok? Or do you prefer any other form of communication?

MQH

Jan 28, 2018
this is a really nice one. curious about what you use to build be models and scenes, play home?

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes