JennyTreibel

Jul 22, 2018
If I remember right during the evening call Airi to the kitchen.
The hint still stays although I did that

During the evening they're both in the living room. When I call Airi to the kitchen I just get to eat and then it goes straight to night. I get no interactin with Momoko alone in the living room. Maybe I'm missing something

Edit: Nevermind, I got it. Didn't think I could just leave her there...

Last edited:

Mishalove

Jan 9, 2020
I like every character but Azumi. She made Nana feel sad on purpose. If her route is not obligatory, I don't wanna do it. :mad:

Eroln

Nov 10, 2019
guys interested in proofreading, come to this discord:
I will try to make some useful texts about working with the texts in RenPy.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Hello I write a short Guide for ´Book of Memory´.
Maybe it´s not complete or some mistakes, try it.

Update v0.10.x

Mega
uhh, i want to patch ur mod to the game, but what the different from ori one?
also to install the mod just put the file
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
inside the folder to root game file also which one file i must use it
the red or yellow one or both?

or just with the folder(mod)
?

JennyTreibel

Jul 22, 2018
Is it just me or do some scenes/events just feel too long? I got to the soldiers' trial and basically skipped most of it because it was really boring.

Characters talk so much during every scene, but it it's never really interesting...

Putzi

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
uhh, i want to patch ur mod to the game, but what the different from ori one?
also to install the mod just put the file
inside the folder to root game file also which one file i must use it
the red or yellow one or both?

or just with the folder(mod)
?
For the normal "mod" "mod_0.10.x.rpy, copy to the main folder "game"
If you need the lolipatch (Tamiko, old vers), copy the folder game to the main folder "game"
*The loli is forbidden*

V-red

Nov 12, 2017
Is it just me or do some scenes/events just feel too long? I got to the soldiers' trial and basically skipped most of it because it was really boring.

Characters talk so much during every scene, but it it's never really interesting...
Maybe it's just not your thing. I enjoyed soldier's trial very much and it wasn't long for me. Besides it's a visual novel, that means it supposed to have a tons of text. If you prefer only animations then maybe you better download a Honey Select or other Illusion games?

JennyTreibel

Jul 22, 2018
Maybe it's just not your thing. I enjoyed soldier's trial very much and it wasn't long for me. Besides it's a visual novel, that means it supposed to have a tons of text. If you prefer only animations then maybe you better download a Honey Select or other Illusion games?
I just found the Soldier's trial neither funny or exciting to read through and after we reached the third trial I simply skipped the entire thing. And that goes for a lot of dialogue in this game. Being VN isn't the problem for me.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
For the normal "mod" "mod_0.10.x.rpy, copy to the main folder "game"
If you need the lolipatch (Tamiko, old vers), copy the folder game to the main folder "game"
*The loli is forbidden*
so there 2 different mod, right? n what the different with the normal mod n ori?

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019

dont says this game is boring dude, just say u just need a fapping content for ur lust :KEK:

Leon Blaze

Dec 3, 2019
I love this game.....its really awesome. Characters are so pretty specially Airi, Nami and the queen. And some scenes are so beautiful and emotional. This is one of my top 5 H-games I ever played. F.Lord, please keep up the good work and keep the updates coming :)

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes