panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
ok so how do you ask namie if she's okay? I try asking her at her house or in front of the castle but it does not work. the option is unavailable.

Maniakai

Oct 21, 2017
After Flower Fairy #
4 midnight
Airi_livingroom Talk to her

After Airi #54

stuck here 54 need 4 but 4 need 54 xD

Putzi

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
After Flower Fairy #
4 midnight
Airi_livingroom Talk to her

After Airi #54

stuck here 54 need 4 but 4 need 54 xD
oh sorry first the flower fairy night call her you cant sleep well.
next day at midnight livingroom talk to her

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
She was actually their grandmom. Airi and Sada don't have mom, or at least Airi know she had one but this family like to runaway.
Oh, so Airi and Sada were raised by their Grandma and not their real mom? Because they call her "Ma", too, which is usually also a short form of "Mother", just like "Mom".
Hmm, quite weird… The story didn't explain very well that so far. In that case people usually call their Grandmother "Gran" or "Granny" or something like that. Airi and Sada calling her "Ma" sometimes is irritating in that case.
Then that woman would be the MC's and Momoko's Great Grandmother… Them calling her also "Granny" or "Gran" would be misleading in that case.
Maybe you should let Airi and Sada call her "Granny" and the MC and Momoko should call her either "Gram" or "Grand".
Will there be an explanation why Airi's and Sada's mother ran away and left them in the hands of their grandmother?

andreadbl

Sep 30, 2018
Damn, all those plot twists are killing me! :LOL: Now I can't tell who is with MC and who is against him. This game is starting to catch me more for the plot, rather than the sex scenes:LOL::LOL::LOL:.

Reactions: grimsaint

simisimisimi

Feb 25, 2018
guys I can't unlock airi 53 scene... the guide says that i've to leave the room in the morning but nothing happen even if i do that :(
EDIT: ok found it but now i've to call flower fairy (done) and say to her that i can t sleep well but there is no option for that... what i've to do?

Last edited:

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Is there a way to raise your knowledge past 2? Cannot seem to find any books to read.

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
In that case people usually call their Grandmother "Gran" or "Granny" or something like that. Airi and Sada calling her "Ma" sometimes is irritating in that case.
People usually don't have their grandmother raising them though. Typically the person someone calls "mom" doesn't explicitly mean their biological mother, but rather the person who raised them. Also, as far as I know there is no term of endearment in English for 'great-grandmother'. Granny and Gram work just fine.

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
I am at the point where I have to call for the flower fairy to go see Airi, but it is late night and in my room and the option doesn't appear where it usually is... Is it a bug?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Honestly I just followed the magic notes and got everything done. Don't know how people are having so much trouble.

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes