walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
F.Lord
I missed to hang out with Hanako earlier on before she got somehow into the Red Place and therefore I loaded an earlier save.
I was hanging out with Hanako first at night of same day and then at late night I went to the living room and talked with Airi about her grandma (the MC also calls her grandma which is irritating). At the end of the scene I'm supposed to go to the MC's room and to talk with Hanako. I even get that message. But the option to call for Hanako wasn't there anymore.
I had to visit Yamiyo at the Red Place in order to continue the game because I wasn't allowed to go to sleep.
Hmm, that shouldn't happen...

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
F.Lord
I missed to hang out with Hanako earlier on before she got somehow into the Red Place and therefore I loaded an earlier save.
I was hanging out with Hanako first at night of same day and then at late night I went to the living room and talked with Airi about her grandma (the MC also calls her grandma which is irritating). At the end of the scene I'm supposed to go to the MC's room and to talk with Hanako. I even get that message. But the option to call for Hanako wasn't there anymore.
I had to visit Yamiyo at the Red Place in order to continue the game because I wasn't allowed to go to sleep.
Hmm, that shouldn't happen...
Hanako is trapped in the Red Witches domain, she comes back the next day, but nobody seems to mention it. It seems odd to me that the Red Witch also is wary of the fairy. I have come to the end of this update (the magical part) I have no idea what is left to do. Great game with a couple of eye openers

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I was realy like Red before but after this update: she telled lies in looking our eyes, she talked like we are some kind of problem to her. I hope DEV give us powers as soon enough. I'm about to rip my hairs. After that much update and magic potencial we dont still have any power. We are like human sex drug and nothing more...

Reactions: chamillionaire

Pendrag

Nov 14, 2018
guys I can't unlock airi 53 scene... the guide says that i've to leave the room in the morning but nothing happen even if i do that :(
EDIT: ok found it but now i've to call flower fairy (done) and say to her that i can t sleep well but there is no option for that... what i've to do?
Same problem.....dont have option for "Cant sleep well"
Also problem with Red 32...it should be after Airi 53(done) but cant found option "Ask about the Ghost"

Reactions: death232

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
Is there a remake coming after this done i cant get with the layout of this game first 5 min in unless there will be a walkthrough mod this and max has the most confusing sandbox points ive played so far

death232

Mar 1, 2018
Also problem with Red 32...it should be after Airi 53(done) but cant found option "Ask about the Ghost"
same idont know why either, i have all first 3 scenes of flower fairy done, and im up to scene 53 for airi???

death232

Mar 1, 2018
acutalyl i think i found something,
1. wait till its night time or pretty late in ur room
2. try exiting the room and then ur sis will stop u and tell u about something
3. you should see a new hint the next day

Reactions: Cron and shuvit

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
The story is definitely leaving me more and more curious about what's going to happen.
The only gripe I have with the game so far (and it's really a minor, personal thing) is that the MC seems to just accept everything he's told immediately and goes with the flow. With the sheer amount of shit that's going to hit his metaphorical fan any day now (in-game), you'd think that, at the very least, he'd have the stones to ask Red exactly what it is that she's not telling him, and not simply accept her "I'll tell you when the time is right" nonsense, since he seems to care about his family so much.
For all I know he might be that way by design, but it's a little frustrating to me personally.

Reactions: grimsaint

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Hanako is trapped in the Red Witches domain, she comes back the next day, but nobody seems to mention it. It seems odd to me that the Red Witch also is wary of the fairy. I have come to the end of this update (the magical part) I have no idea what is left to do. Great game with a couple of eye openers
Yes, I've recognized that, too.
And it's a bit weird without an explanation. Because Hanako should be trapped in the special place within the Red Place where Yamiyo is right now.

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes