qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
WTF happened to the animations in the latest version of 0.14.0?? I'm playing right now, and every scene I came along so far is only made of a cheap loop of pictures.. where has the quality of the former updates gone? Can't believe it.
Edit: Just got the first animated scene in the expected quality back. Still confused about the first scenes, though.

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
WTF happened to the animations in the latest version of 0.14.0?? I'm playing right now, and every scene I came along so far is only made of a cheap loop of pictures.. where has the quality of the former updates gone? Can't believe it.
Edit: Just got the first animated scene in the expected quality back. Still confused about the first scenes, though.
No problems for me. IDK WTH u are talking

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Screenshot_20210713-012908.jpg
Please Kimika let Sada go. She's the only one i haven't fucked in my family and she deserve to be forgiven because she's my aunt even though she's a criminal with a huge bounty. btw i am also a soldier now and I won't spare criminals but please forgive my aunt. Even though my aunt murdered and looted a lot of people who also belonged to a family.

Please forgive my mom. Even though she did a crime by manipulating sada's criminal record for her personal gains and laws don't apply to my family because i am the only one with a dick.

Screenshot_20210713-013013.jpg

I am the queen and it's my responsibility to look after this town and the people living here and to punish criminals for their wrong doings and treat everyone unbiased but she's your aunt and i really need you to fuck me good and if i take away your aunt you won't fuck me. Therefore I'll let her go.

WTF is going on here?

JJVOODOO

Nov 4, 2017
I'm stuck, my TODO list says to peek on Momoko and a school day but I've peeked on at every opportunity and nothing new happens. Also how do I increase magic for the Okemia training? and how do i unlock the school? or meet Kimiko for the first time? the guide is vague as hell.

Reactions: stinkholeslammer

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Sounds like that's an intentional mystery
I doubt that, I think I will give it a go and see what I can forecast. My initial guess is, they made a plot, wanted the MC to have an advantage and didn't think it through enough. What would continue the world? Life spans would have to greatly increase and death held in suspension. Other methods, warp portal, a mage or god powered being extract specimens from other places and import them to the planet... Use your little grey cells.

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes