PapaSnabes1

Feb 15, 2020
I can't get the first book from Momoko... Talked to her on the couch while she's reading, but no option to talk about books. :(

EDIT: Turned out it was the mod... or possibly some weird old code, perhaps.
I deleted wiped out the old copy of the game (kept save file) and loaded the new update, without the mod, added save file, and BAM, option to ask about books was there. It's magical. lol

Last edited:
Reactions: phreadom

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I can't get the first book from Momoko... Talked to her on the couch while she's reading, but no option to talk about books. :(

EDIT: Turned out it was the mod... or possibly some weird old code, perhaps.
I deleted wiped out the old copy of the game (kept save file) and loaded the new update, without the mod, added save file, and BAM, option to ask about books was there. It's magical. lol
The game has been changed from the beginning (tutorial and new scenes)
The mod isn't even updated yet, so I don't know why you install it at all. ;)

It's easy to play without mod, mod is unnecessary. We have WT built into the game.

Reactions: phreadom

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
The game has been changed from the beginning (tutorial and new scenes)
The mod isn't even updated yet, so I don't know why you install it at all. ;)

It's easy to play without mod, mod is unnecessary. We have WT built into the game.
Yeah but the WT could use some work

Caus if u not carefull u can miss out on some scenes

Reactions: mofonistik

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I don't know what to make of Akari. On the one hand, she helps MC, she is friendly. But on the other hand, she manipulates him too. She hides a lot of things from the MC.

The situation with Airi and Lilith, when Akari asked Airi to find Lilith, then Lilith possessed MC's mother.
And when the MC came to Akari for help, she lied to him and started off with her plan.

I have confused feelings about her. I don't know if I can trust her. The MC often doesn't think with his brain, but mostly with his dick, so he doesn't notice things.

Last edited:
Reactions: michael1984

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
I don't know what to make of Akari. On the one hand, she helps MC, she is friendly. But on the other hand, she manipulates him too. She hides a lot of things from the MC.

The situation with Airi and Lilith, when Akari asked Airi to find Lilith, then Lilith possessed MC's mother.
And when the MC came to Akari for help, she lied to him and started off with her plan.

I have confused feelings about her. I don't know if I can trust her. The MC often doesn't think with his head, but mostly with his dick, so he doesn't notice things.
Waiting for akari & flower girl content..

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Damn, can this MC think at least once with his brain and not with his dick? :rolleyes:

He wants to send Mihina away from him because Sada asks him to do so.. without thinking about the consequences for MC if Mihina is not with him. So many people want to catch/kill him and MC still thinks with his dick because he wants to finally fuck his aunt (Sada).

In addition, I don't like Sada and I would prefer her to leave instead of Mihina. Mihina is lovely. :)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Damn, can this MC think at least once with his brain and not with his dick? :rolleyes:

He wants to send Mihina away from him because Sada asks him to do so.. without thinking about the consequences for MC if Mihina is not with him. So many people want to catch/kill him and MC still thinks with his dick because he wants to finally fuck his aunt (Sada).

In addition, I don't like Sada and I would prefer her to leave instead of Mihina. Mihina is lovely. :)
Yeah but he is plenty strong on himself as well and doesnt really need the added protection

I do agree Sada was a bit annoying for the most part

But at least she is changing for the better slowly

And im sure Mihina will be our bodyguard soon enough again when we travel to to other queen kingdom

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Yeah but he is plenty strong on himself as well and doesnt really need the added protection

I do agree Sada was a bit annoying for the most part

But at least she is changing for the better slowly

And im sure Mihina will be our bodyguard soon enough again when we travel to to other queen kingdom
Yeah, she's starting to change slightly. But still, I am not convinced of her yet. :LOL:

I recently had a scene with this cult and "goddess". Immediately after this scene, when the goddess gave a last chance to cult, we had a scene with Akari by the mirror.
I don't know if I'm thinking right here or wrong .. I may of course be wrong.. that Akari was this goddess?
If so .. then I'm starting to dislike her even more. She hides a lot from us.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah, she's starting to change slightly. But still, I am not convinced of her yet. :LOL:

I recently had a scene with this cult and "goddess". Immediately after this scene, when the goddess gave a last chance to cult, we had a scene with Akari by the mirror.
I don't know if I'm thinking right here or wrong .. I may of course be wrong.. that Akari was this goddess?
If so .. then I'm starting to dislike her even more. She hides a lot from us.
Yes thats akari ... I was so mad when i noticed that

But the proof is in the gallery were its shown in between her scenes

So sadly Akari the red witch is the problem that Nami and the mc face with the cult

Made me dislike her alot

Specially how she also forced the mc his mother to have that demon in her

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Yes thats akari ... I was so mad when i noticed that

But the proof is in the gallery were its shown in between her scenes

So sadly Akari the red witch is the problem that Nami and the mc face with the cult

Made me dislike her alot

Specially how she also forced the mc his mother to have that demon in her
Now I don't like Akari more than Sada.
Nami's mother is dead because of this fcking Akari...
I can't imagine forgiving her so easily now. She is not honest with us, she also does something behind our backs all the time.

I am curious about exactly what Airi and Akari had in common, because they know each other. Probably the same as MC, Airi served Akari.

Eh, I knew Akari was hiding something, but what I found out now, excludes Akari from my "harem" as far as I am concerned.

She pretends to be our friend and stabs us in the back with a knife behind our backs. She should know that Nami is very close to MC, and she wants to sacrifice her..

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Now I don't like Akari more than Sada.
Nami's mother is dead because of this fcking Akari...
I can't imagine forgiving her so easily now. She is not honest with us, she also does something behind our backs all the time.

I am curious about exactly what Airi and Akari had in common, because they know each other. Probably the same as MC, Airi served Akari.

Eh, I knew Akari was hiding something, but what I found out now, excludes Akari from my "harem" as far as I am concerned.

She pretends to be our friend and stabs us in the back with a knife behind our backs. She should know that Nami is very close to MC, and she wants to sacrifice her..
Yeah i appreciate the power akari gave us tho

But there is so way too much to make us hate Akari

Just hope nothing bad will happen to Nami

Akari also hid our plant fairy in that red world

But i already didnt like her when she made a demon posses the mom

And then acted to the mc that she had nothing to do with it and even give the mc a potion that made the mom and sis erase their memmories so the mc wont find out from his mom that it was akari her fault

And now she even got the mc to take nami to her

I am so not happy with akari

I thought Sada was bad but Akari is worse

Lankyjoe8

Nov 17, 2020
I guess we need to see where the dev takes the storey, definitely has me thinking. The way the older generation reacts to him and the fact that all the last king clothes fit him, there must be link between the MC and the last king.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Yeah i appreciate the power akari gave us tho

But there is so way too much to make us hate Akari

Just hope nothing bad will happen to Nami

Akari also hid our plant fairy in that red world

But i already didnt like her when she made a demon posses the mom

And then acted to the mc that she had nothing to do with it and even give the mc a potion that made the mom and sis erase their memmories so the mc wont find out from his mom that it was akari her fault

And now she even got the mc to take nami to her

I am so not happy with akari

I thought Sada was bad but Akari is worse
Yeah, I just had this Akari scene now. MC does everything for her, even not knowing Akari well. Although she told us lightly what happened once, it still does not convince me.

It pisses me off how easily the MC got persuaded to bring Nami to Akari. It is like putting a loved one into the hands of the enemy. The cult wanted to kidnap Nami, now MC will bring Nami to Akari himself. (idiot)
As for me, Akari can die, I don't care about her anymore. After what I found out.

Let the MC not think with his dick finally and demand the truth from Akari. About what she was doing behind MC's back, that she knows Airi, that she is a goddess and is responsible for all the stupid cult.

Then the MC will definitely not be so willing to help her, heh.

I'm curious where Yamiyo has disappeared. I love her, she is beautiful. :love:

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes