Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
but she doesn't go to school.I peek her afternoon on nomal day i have scene momoko and ari all the time.I look walkthought There in no choice ask about the book.
You have to enter her room and ask about the book, if you want book.

gameboy9527

Nov 15, 2020
I doubt the MC will change like that. From the beginning of the game, he thinks with his dick and not his brain. Which gets him in trouble and he doesn't think about the consequences if he just wants to fuck someone.
I know.

but. Hope. the story is good end.

Reactions: Qmil679

Pet_Wussy

Sep 3, 2018
Hello I write a short Guide for ´Book of Memory´.
Maybe it´s not complete or some mistakes, try it.

Update v0.11.x

Mega

Thx to abcdjh for the mod update but i change Tsuki in the corr screen.
Hi, can I ask you if this mod available in the new update or are you still making the update of this mod? thank you and please let me know...

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
HI Everyone. Any clue to trigger the " someone is in my Room at night " part? 7 Days i try it out now. Go red and all i can do nothing trigger it. But i did not do Sada until now. Dislike the part.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
my level is 2, i dont remember 2 or not, i definitely read one.
what next?
If u read the first book u go to the witch again and upgrade ur magic

With the second book u first need to talk with komoko ur sister again and she tells u the school has the other book

Now the school unlocks if u are progressed far enough with the doctor and nurse store

If u unlocked the school u can talk with the old nun lady there tomo i think shes called and she says to u she will give u the second book if u water the plants and u can water the plants at evening time at the school

After u done that just read that and go back to the witch and u should be upgraded a second time

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
HI Everyone. Any clue to trigger the " someone is in my Room at night " part? 7 Days i try it out now. Go red and all i can do nothing trigger it. But i did not do Sada until now. Dislike the part.
Cant remember exactly what that quest was

But if it aint happening then u havent progressed far enough with a certain character

Probally it will be the mom or aunt sada

But just keep knocking out a mission and check afterwards if that unlocked it

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Dang cant wait to put okawa the town mayor in her place

For threatening Taka and now Sada our aunt as well and even going against kimika slightly

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes