Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
im surprised that this isnt dead its a great game but it was at a sand still for a long time.not as long as ES or WA(if u know u know)

Arubazero

Jun 7, 2020
I need help. i cant get the school unlocked because it wont let me ask momoko about book. and i cant buy book except for erotic book at store pls help me I'm already at day 71. and the quest keep coming back about peeking on momoko on a school day. i peeked 10 times and its still coming back.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
If you ask me if I intended to make players feel bad? Just look at the game theme. And to clear things up, I added that scene because I want a Futa tag and that was a big mistake. I will call this the Tamiko effect, and consider removing that scene since it adds no meaning to the story. Please stop including NTR tag into my game, I don't like it. If I'm really going to do the NTR, there will be no confusion like this.
I would have preferred to have the option to avoid that scene (not just skip it). I don't really like to know that this has happened despite having skiped it. But I guess it's just a personal opinion.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
is the mind control a big thing?
I haven't seen true mind control in this game. The MC can use magic to increase the girls' desire for his person (or something like that), but he can't really control them.

For now the game is more focused on romance than corruption or mind control

On the other hand, from what I'm checking, I don't think I like Okemia (the LI of the Dojo). I don't like BDSM (not even very light), and I don't like spanking either. I have disliked the punishment of the 3 students: If I had been given the option I would have prevented the MC from doing it, and possibly I would have chosen a punishment that didn't include physical abuse.

Reactions: Loganfin

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
The irony is that him, being the one and only dude with a real dong in the world, would have women worshiping the ground he walks on even without magic. I get that it's a main part of the plot now, but even he doesn't seem to stop for a moment and realize that fact, which annoys me way more than it should.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Is Okemia's birthday scene mandatory, or can I avoid continue her path and choose not see it?

Ryryriru

May 27, 2017
in the book of memorys if u want to watch the incest scenes you have to type the truestory at the start of every scene which is a pain in the ass lol anyway round it -_-

Reactions: Horagen81

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Is Okemia's birthday scene mandatory, or can I avoid continue her path and choose not see it?
you want to do it, just fast click if you don't like BDSM (i really don't care for it) because the future scenes you will get with her are BDSM free, and mega hot

Reactions: BlasKyau

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
The game is really fucking good, the only thing that i can say is that the updates that a hell long time to arrive.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
you want to do it, just fast click if you don't like BDSM (i really don't care for it) because the future scenes you will get with her are BDSM free, and mega hot
Possibly I'll skip it and see how her story progresses after that. Instead of clicking too fast I'll use CTRL to skip it without seeing it. I will comment if I like them.

Reactions: Horagen81

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Possibly I'll skip it and see how her story progresses after that. Instead of clicking too fast I'll use CTRL to skip it without seeing it. I will comment if I like them.
I will be honest, that scene is not that bad, is really light, and is more humor and sex than anything, i'm not a fan of hardcore BDSM, but that scene for me was really hot, the training that you do later, is really good too...

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I will be honest, that scene is not that bad, is really light, and is more humor and sex than anything, i'm not a fan of hardcore BDSM, but that scene for me was really hot, the training that you do later, is really good too...
I couldn't say, I've skipped it. The only thing I can assure you is that I have avoided the spanking part.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I couldn't say, I've skipped it. The only thing I can assure you is that I have avoided the spanking part.
Is not bad, is more "funny" than anything...in the next, there will be another one, when you are training with her and you are hit in the balls, if you read everything, you can see that is more joking than anything, even the sound is that comic "slap".

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Is not bad, is more "funny" than anything...in the next, there will be another one, when you are training with her and you are hit in the balls, if you read everything, you can see that is more joking than anything, even the sound is that comic "slap".
Not that I have found training with her very interesting so far. I guess I'll watch to see how it continues, as long as it doesn't include BDSM, maledom, or femdom, I might not skip it. .

Horagen81

Feb 28, 2018
in the book of memorys if u want to watch the incest scenes you have to type the truestory at the start of every scene which is a pain in the ass lol anyway round it -_-
Not if you input the code when you start the game from the begining of the game at the first opportunity you get :unsure:
None of the scene have needed the code for me when I view them in the book of memories (y)

But other then that yeah it is annoying.

Reactions: Ryryriru
4.30 star(s) 109 Votes