F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
I hope F.Lord will start to work on the next update anytime soon. At the moment he seems to work on some side projects with some new tools.
This all makes me very reluctant to donate any money to him because I want him to mainly work on this game and only on his side projects when he has some spare time. But that doesn't seem to be the case right now.

---
I believe what I am doing is right for me. I've been working every day for over three years now and I used to feel so bad and tired of doing the same thing every day that I sometimes wanted to stop. Trying something new might sound like an excuse, but it actually helps me do my work better.

Anyway, I'm here today just to tell you my point of view.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020

---
I believe what I am doing is right for me. I've been working every day for over three years now and I used to feel so bad and tired of doing the same thing every day that I sometimes wanted to stop. Trying something new might sound like an excuse, but it actually helps me do my work better.

Anyway, I'm here today just to tell you my point of view.
From my point of view, I say you just need to do what you feel inspired by at the given moment. You'll get the best results that way. I absolutely love the game, and thank you for keeping at it!

A game made slowly well is better than a game that's rushed with a poor end result. I'm always excited to see the next update, how ever long that takes.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Hey guys, I'm a little stuck with one of the hints. It reads "somebody is in my room at night". I've tried doing everything I can to trigger something, but nothing ever seems to happen. I've gone through quite a bit of story and other events in the mean time, and this one hint keeps sitting there in the quest log.

Any ideas? I thought it might have to do with Hanako, but it doesn't seem to. Does it have something to do with Sada? I haven't gone through much of her story yet. (shes easily my least favorite character)

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
Hey guys, I'm a little stuck with one of the hints. It reads "somebody is in my room at night". I've tried doing everything I can to trigger something, but nothing ever seems to happen. I've gone through quite a bit of story and other events in the mean time, and this one hint keeps sitting there in the quest log.

Any ideas? I thought it might have to do with Hanako, but it doesn't seem to. Does it have something to do with Sada? I haven't gone through much of her story yet. (shes easily my least favorite character)
i'm not sure which you are on but if it doesn't trigger by you being in the room at the time try leave your room then heading back in if it still doesn't trigger you might have encountered a bug

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
i play it b4 0.13version i lose my save and persistant
oh i feel sorry for ya but i have had to play games from start to very f-ing far or end of upates till a new one comes out the one still painfull to this day that i had to restart is monGirl dreams had all skills dept to the guild paid of and was at the end of the YIN-YANg temple (that's not it's actuale name i just call it that due to the fact that one side is blue the other red when you first enter) was about to take on both boss Sisters and then a update came out figured ah cool maybe now some of the girls will have concept art instead of text like all the other girls. Only to be bitch-slaped in the face and finding out my save was no longer compateable and let me tell you that HURT

Ryryriru

May 27, 2017
when i try to rewatch airi and momokos scenes in the book of memories i have to always retype the truestory code at the start of each scene any idea of a fix ?

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
Loganfin is right and from what i have seen when an udate does come out for this game there is alot more that you can do compared to most other games i have played just just sit back and relax and enjoy what you do have atm instead of complaning. if you rushed to the end and don't have anything then thats on you take you time next update ^_^

Hiroto Tokyo

Aug 19, 2021
Loganfin is right and from what i have seen when an udate does come out for this game there is alot more that you can do compared to most other games i have played just just sit back and relax and enjoy what you do have atm instead of complaning. if you rushed to the end and don't have anything then thats on you take you time next update ^_^
BuT this one is slow when comparing with "other big games" too (example: deliverance)

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
BuT this one is slow when comparing with "other big games" too (example: deliverance)
I guess it depends on what you're looking for, and also how the game is being made. Some games here have whole dev teams working on them where its basically their career. Others have one person working on it as a side hobby or passion project that they're sharing with the world. You have to take that into account.

Also, as with anything creative, sometimes the person working on it has a lot of great ideas and motivation, and other times those just aren't there. You can't force it. A good end result is well worth being patient for.

Reactions: Hiroto Tokyo

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Have not playedd this in a while, and was wondering out of curiosity (ive already downloaded it), are any of the early animations uppdated to be equal with the enw ones?

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
Is it possible to increase knowledge from 1 to 2? what should i do? thans.
if memoery serves me correctly the first book you need to get from the store and secound one is at school. i don't remember who i talked to to get the info for the secound book but if you ask around in game eventually someone will tell ya.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
if memoery serves me correctly the first book you need to get from the store and secound one is at school. i don't remember who i talked to to get the info for the secound book but if you ask around in game eventually someone will tell ya.
First book comes from the sister's bookshelf. Talk to her after you find out you need books.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes