Samsami

Nov 16, 2018
why does the screen goes black in the sex scenes?
You playing on android or pc? if android than it might be because of your device and if you're in pc try re-downloading it maybe some files are corrupted this will help fix it and if you are using cheat mod than try removing the cheat mod and try again it might fix the problem.:illuminati:

Horagen81

Feb 28, 2018
strange ive tried redownloadin and starting new saves still dosent work need to type it in everytime no clue why
Because it still has it in its presistent memory that you typed the code :unsure: at least that is the excuse I give it that I have not needed to imput the code :LOL:

Horagen81

Feb 28, 2018
why does the screen goes black in the sex scenes?
You playing on android or pc? if android than it might be because of your device and if you're in pc try re-downloading it maybe some files are corrupted this will help fix it and if you are using cheat mod than try removing the cheat mod and try again it might fix the problem.:illuminati:
could it be that the CPU could not handle the scenes ?
I have an older machine and I have to FPS lock it to 60 frames per second because else it cooks my machine during sex scense :unsure:
by cooking I mean the fps is 2000 and my cpu is around 80c hot

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Does the MC develop some sort of backbone or common sense at some point? I'm currently
Not at all, no. After playing to the end of the current version, I have yet to see him employ any semblance of common sense anywhere. Despite what his initial intentions may be, he continues to think with his dick and let it dictate his actions in the end. It drives me up a wall.

Reactions: Zoranian

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
this game seriously needs proofreading before updates are released! Half of the sentences made no sense at all because of seriously poor English. The mc needs a massive overhaul, he is without doubt the worst protagonist I have ever had to play and that is really saying something about how badly many of these games mc are. The story is literally all over the place from beginning to end, and the plot holes are some of the biggest I have ever seen.
I really only kept playing on to the end of this version of the game, because some of the characters or women are really developed. Which is kind of odd considering how bad the mc actually is. MC joins the army and is told he will receive his uniform in a few day's time which never happens.
I wondered about the state of the developer's mind when they wrote this. I really dislike being rude to anyone. However, the fact is throughout this game, it's as if the writer completely forgets what he wrote previously. The writer for example constantly gets side-tracked, and then not remembering something previously that you're waiting to happen, but actually doesn't happen at all quite frequently and is the very likely reason this story ends up being an incoherent mess at times.
There is also a lot of time-wasting going on with the storyline too. for example having to sleep repeatedly just to wait for something to happen, which really isn't that often, except near the end of this version of the game.
Too many things make absolutely no sense whatsoever, again perhaps because whoever wrote this, really does have a bad understanding of the English language. The wrong choice of words, constant misspelled words. Incomplete words and a lot of time sentences make no sense, which is really bad when you're actually trying to follow the storyline and your confronted with nonsensical sentences spoken by a character, and your left wondering what the hell they just said. Sorry if I am being far too critical, but I want to like this story, and for me to be able to do that, I need to understand what is actually being said without so many spelling mistakes, and the wrong use of words, and as for grammar I am not even going there. All i care about is what the characters are saying to each other without having to spend 10 minutes trying to figure out what someone said.
As I mentioned this story is all over the place, and its actually difficult to follow at times, because of it. You need a proofreader or two, to fix all these language errors. The characters are gorgeous, except the seriously retarded mc..again it needs to be both toned down and fixed. There is nothing worse than trying to follow a story when the mc is a complete fucktarded manchild. sorry. In a strange way, I am looking forward to v.0.15 whenever that might see the light of day, i am just hoping you're going to take on board what I have said because it's a fucking mess the way it is right now!

Reactions: Sacorna and F.Lord

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Does the MC develop some sort of backbone or common sense at some point? I'm currently
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not quite sure what you're looking for or how far you are into the game, but he very clearly makes the choice that he's going to enjoy all of the women and all of the sex that he reasonably can. Its so frustrating to play a game where the MC is reluctant to take what's there to be had, or scared of it, or whatever, and he doesn't act that way. He's generally polite and respectful, and then fucks just about every woman he comes across, lol. And you can repeat almost everything again at will, which is nice.

iluvclamp

May 29, 2021
I'm THAI people and I very surprise when I see kimiko speak thai language
I have wondered if the developer was Thai with the references to Thai food and some other things that were not important enough for me to remember. But the MC family name is Tanaka which I think is all Japanese.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
I hope F.Lord will start to work on the next update anytime soon. At the moment he seems to work on some side projects with some new tools.
This all makes me very reluctant to donate any money to him because I want him to mainly work on this game and only on his side projects when he has some spare time. But that doesn't seem to be the case right now.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes